Chevamoco

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR Chevamoco

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    teamchevamoco

Our quest to finish chevamoco is all most over we are finishing up we are going to show the car to bobby jr and Dom in about a week they will be the first to see the car in public can’t weight to see how they like it

patina
        Participant

Good Luck guys, I can’t wait to see it also.

Pat

tomblake
            Participant

Pat….Me to, took pictures of the car back in the day because I thought it was pretty neat then.
                Way to go Teamchevamaco.

teamchevamoco

We started it to day still had a fuel leek took the barrel valve apart found out the manufactor put it together back words and the oring did not match up just glad I found it the fun of race cars lol we will see you all in August we have not drove it yet working out the bugs so much fun working on this thing it’s a blast

dino
                    Keymaster

Plan to Show it …cancelled due to rain…Car is done And Running!

patina
                        Participant

PICTURES??????

Pat

teamchevamoco

I don’t no when the owner will let me post pictures Dino has some but I don’t no if he was given permission to post them yet

teamchevamoco

Drove chevamoco to day just a quick shake down nothing fast first gear down the street looks like we need more lock tight lol what a blast still can’t hardley hear man is it loud see you all soon

dino
                                    Keymaster

Hi Dino !!! Jim Sandlin in Michigan, got CHEVAMOCO ready to bring to your event… attaching latest pictures… I need some Help regarding event, place, and where BOBBY ran his cars and were any of them National NHRA ????? I am getting some interest about going to INDY Nationals !!!!! Give me a Call 1-248-933-0946

Attachments:

patina
                                        Participant

REALLY GOOD JOB

Pat

teamchevamoco

As you can see the pictures or out this has been a fun project I know spanky and bobby would be proud of the car as you may have read we need info so it can be at Indy for the U.S. nationals on display in September we need to know if it ever raced at a nhra national event if anybody can help pleas wright or call Jim or teamchevamoco or Dino thanks in advance we will see you all soon for your show in August 😀

tomblake
                                                Participant

Great job of bringing back the Chevamoco. Feels like Dover all over again.

teamchevamoco

Well Bobby Lagan sr’s chevamoco went down the 1/4 mile today at Norwalk Ohio it is the first time in over 40 years it,has been on the track we did not take it fast baby steps don’t want to break it will see,you,all,soon for the reuion

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.