Chevamoco

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR Chevamoco

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    teamchevamoco

Working hard to get the car done we hope to try to fire the engine up soon.We have been in contact with bobby jr letting him know how it’s going. We will try and set it up so they can see the car in person.Cant weight for every one to see it all done. It is such a long list of frends that has been working on it putting in there time for free it means a lot thanks to all of you that are helping to get this great pice of history and tribute to my frend spanky and bobby sr done

patina
        Participant

Knew and watched all the Lagana’s, my friends raced against them every Sunday at Dover. Glad to see some historical and nostalgic pieces com out. Can’t wait to see it at Dover 7.

Pat

Attachments:

teamchevamoco

I only met sr one time and he was so nice giving us info on the car what a blast to hang out with him for a day the two boys are just like him a great family chevamoco will be there it won’t be able to race but I think every one will like what we have done. my frend spanky who owned the car pasd 2 weeks after bobby sr it was his dream to finish it so his brother Jim has made it happen can’t weight to met all his frends and competaters That is a great tribute on your car

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.