CHICCIOBELLO DOLL

Forums Forums "CLASSIFIEDS"-Buy & Sell stuff For Sale CHICCIOBELLO DOLL

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gene-terenzio-sr
    Participant

CHICCIOBELLO DOLL, I HAVE TWO LEFT, $100.00 FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER USA, OUT OF COUNTRY, OR OVER SEAS CHECK FOR SHIPPING COST FROM 18436. GENE TERENZIO SR. 🙂

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Play doctor with your own Cicciobello Love ‘N Care Doll. When this little guy isn’t feeling well, it’s up to you to nurse him back to health. Cicciobello will interact with you, so you’ll know exactly how he’s feeling. When Cicciobello isn’t feeling his best, you’ll notice that his cheeks begin to glow. Pull out the included ear thermometer and check the results. If your special thermometer turns green, everything’s fine, but if it turns red it’s time to play doctor. Choose the best course of action to make this little guy feel better. With the random “feel better” technology every illness will require a different treatment. Try giving him a shot, or choose a bottle. There are plenty of different choices and only you can make the right one. Once you’ve cured this sweet boy’s illness, give him his pacifier and he’ll drift off to sleep.

genes price is a deal !
            Official dolls website …have fun with this .
            http://www.giochipreziosi.it/scheda/20/giocattoli/bambole/

gene-terenzio-sr
            Participant
                quote dinotheweirdo:

Play doctor with your own Cicciobello Love ‘N Care Doll. When this little guy isn’t feeling well, it’s up to you to nurse him back to health. Cicciobello will interact with you, so you’ll know exactly how he’s feeling. When Cicciobello isn’t feeling his best, you’ll notice that his cheeks begin to glow. Pull out the included ear thermometer and check the results. If your special thermometer turns green, everything’s fine, but if it turns red it’s time to play doctor. Choose the best course of action to make this little guy feel better. With the random “feel better” technology every illness will require a different treatment. Try giving him a shot, or choose a bottle. There are plenty of different choices and only you can make the right one. Once you’ve cured this sweet boy’s illness, give him his pacifier and he’ll drift off to sleep.

genes price is a deal !

Dino have you been playing with your kids dolls?

gene-terenzio-sr
                Participant
                    quote Gene Terenzio Sr.:

quote dinotheweirdo:

genes price is a deal !

Dino have you been playing with your kids dolls? Thanks I couldn’t have said it better myself, My wife and I went crazy finding one for our granddaughter, We finally found one in Manhattan we sent our son who lives in Conn. to get it for us, They had 5 of them so i told him to buy all of them thinking I could make a little money, Like i said on another post, If i bought a snow plow it would stop snowing until i sold the plow , Well Amazon sells this doll for $200.00, So yes this is a deal. Thanks again Dino , Gene

dino
                    Keymaster

NO….just got curious about an ITALIAN Doll that became a collectable and Famous… 😆

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.