chris feola son of ralph feola

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls chris feola son of ralph feola

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    c-feola

finally logged in.i am going to get involved in these reunions.i have pictures of my dads 58 wagon,57 vette,black & yellow chevy nova,and the altered he drove for ronnie at speed parts center.dennis that bought speed parts is also my uncle.i have an original dover sign that i have not seen anywhere. brian will check it out.to ronnies daughter i have original speed parts ad from 77 and a socket with his name engraved.anyway ide like to hear the stories. take care c.feola

dino
        Keymaster

Hey Chris…Knew Ralphie Well…Lettered His “Honker’ ’58 Wagon in my driveway in Katonah.Wish we could find it….classic piece…348 if I remember.or ????409 ???? Oh- Good place here to get the Dover ‘terminology’ squared away. Dover “Reunion” -thats Smokey & Grover’s yearly get-together in Danbury….20 Years now, Dover “Nostalgia Drags’,the yearly real Race we run as a creation of the website’s influence..”.Dover-Fest” – yearly “social’ get-together ,concieved By Brian -our Historian. Dover 50th Anniversary …My one time Event at the Track in 2011. “Reunion” is pretty much reserved for The Smokey & Grover Show. People understandably seem to get them all confused .LOT of Dover stuff going on! Welcome Abaord !

dino
            Keymaster

Brian has Chris’s photos copied and sending to Home Base here soon !

Mail Came….See:
                http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2645

don-kauer

Hey Chris………..Your Dad was awesome……I have lots of good stories from the old days…Hope to see you at one of the Dover outings……………Don Kauer…..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.