CHRIS SWIFT INFO NEEDED,one time Track Manager

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? CHRIS SWIFT INFO NEEDED,one time Track Manager

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Ah- the old brains soon forget..I did …Check this out. Video Bob sent this “Newsletter” that I did !, AND TOTALLY FORGOT about. Dummy ,me didn’t put year date on it . It has generated a few new ‘tid-bits’. Notice Chris Swift , as Track Manager! Notice also the memo about Me (must be ’73-’75 ?) as PR and Advertising ,”Former Announcer” And the ‘introduction ‘of Bracket Racing’. SEE the bit about ALL New Equipment? Very interesting…. Any help here on 2 things : (1.)- Where is Chris Swift ?, Owner – Driver of “Little Swifty” Altered roadster, that we can’t find even a photo of.
        (2.)- What Year was this “newsletter’? Hmmmmm… … …. ????

Attachments:

masracingtd1167
        Participant

Just got off the phone with SWIFTY he is going to the reunion. Dino he is going to e mail you.

GOT IT …he thought i’d be at reunion [edit-dino]

dino
            Keymaster

Get back on the Phone and Tell him to get on the Forum ! That way everybody can see his post and contact back & forth. Right ?

dino
                Keymaster

GOT to Talk by Cell phone to CHRIS at the reunion (thanks Brian) He and Wendy ran that awesome Altered til he started being Manager (See History Page-We amended it ) sorry Chris.

dino
                    Keymaster

Oh Swifty…….Where are you?…Here’s a shot from ’72….hey , there’s anthony ,looking for his car to stage.

Attachments:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.