Coffee & Donut Report June 21 What Did U Do ?

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Coffee & Donut Report June 21 What Did U Do ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Reports still comung in from Hot Rod Reunion…Cully and Storm K. hooked up. Storm related how hot it was….Here? in N.C. yesterday 100 with 106 heat index! in the pool with the kids.Thought the Reunion was in July DUh…maybe better not going if that hot….Guys in Northeast complaing about continued rain…Everyti\hing might be washed out …Check in onm that guys. Connection Reunion tomorrow…rain might mess that up…we have plenty of representation going. Paul with the Willys, Cy with his,V-bob of course, Bill Coleman and his Blown Hearse info table…and more. Still Hot here today …was dumb enough yesterday to try to do out side lawn clean-up work.That didn’t last to long. Not today -Back in the pool ! Coming up ,we’ll be making announcements of New Dover goodies…The PHOTO CD, GENIUINE WIN Stiickers !—got a bunch of samples of the real thing from Brian and various sources …authentic REPROS…Not like a bunch of bogus bad copies floating around. ALSO working on the DON GARLITS Poster-Tin Sign…Large Daddy gave us permission…plus in the works… is all the Nostalgia Drags stuff …Shirt, decal AND “Dover Drag Strip Racing Team “Decals …thats For EVERY BODY ! …Oh- Rick Moroso On Board as Sponsor and we are working on some other “big Names” getting good response and some might surprise you. So thats your “capsule” report…Fill us in on whats happining with your in your area…More coffee….What did U Do ?… . . . .OH- DRAG RACER Mag. out WITH DOVER DRAGS AD ! …thats how ‘syc’ found us in …see his posts !…and a bunch of other new Guys… Oh- just heard back from GOV.Trdemark office -no conflicts with any other ‘dover drag strip’ onfile ! Oh …got to stop the Oh…caught that from V-Bob……………………later

masracingtd1167
        Participant

First of all happy fathers day to all ODF’s BJ and I have been working non stop to get my car finished for the divisional at Lebanon Valley I got the membership forms in th mail and will be handing them out the next 2 weekends . If it dosent rain tomorrow we are going to CT dragway reunion need a night off.our plan is to race both dragsters at the divisional very hard with only one trailer going to put one in wayne Hoffman’s trailer he has a big one thanks Wayne . Hope to see you all tomorrow if not maybey at Lebanon Valley we will be in the field just past the gas pumps Till then speed on brothers and sisters!

john-sachs-sr
            Participant

Today,Peterson’s Harley Davidson,north store Miami,had a hot rod and Harley father’s day event.
                I saw a flame painted El Camino,which turned out to be Rich Marchese’s from M&M Speed.
                We talked for a while about Dover days,and the website.
                All in all a Good show but the temps. were smokin’ hot.Rode home to be with the family around the pool. 😀
                John 😉

maso
                Participant
                    quote john sachs,sr.:

Today,Peterson’s Harley Davidson,north store Miami,had a hot rod and Harley father’s day event.
                    I saw a flame painted El Camino,which turned out to be Rich Marchese’s from M&M Speed.
                    We talked for a while about Dover days,and the website.
                    All in all a Good show but the temps. were smokin’ hot.Rode home to be with the family around the pool. 😀
                    John 😉

Oh…!

And why didn’t I know about it… I was just looking for something to do today. 🙁

http://www.petersonsharley.com/

hearse-bill

What a goofy weekend…..Sat…Took the Austin to the Valley….very very few cars….made 11 runs by 2.00….it was cool….Sunday took my 5 year old Nephew to the trucking and transportation museum in Southbury ct….was that cool too….then worked on my kids jr dragster…..all in all a great fathersday…..just hope we get the Ct Dragway deal in tonight…not lookin to good for this afternoon….but its only rain…have all of Dinos stuff ready to take there….hope to see some guys there…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.