Coffee & Donut Report May31 WHAT DID U DO?

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Coffee & Donut Report May31 WHAT DID U DO?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Well now…Where to start….Guess the big deal this week is that Bill Cullen Slide collection addition to the ODF Galleries. Getting a lot of respose -all positive…It is such a great find..Well all the collections are. ..Like opening the egyption tombs…one guy said. And to think…it was stuck in some slide boxes in Ct. for 34 years! …..Video Bob looking for a Cost effective 20 ft., enclosed Race Car Trailer….Preferably down in MY Area. We’ll letter it up and ,it’ll be a rolling billboard for The Tribute Willys and The DDS website. Once we ‘dude it up’…he’ll come down and haul it back…..Drake? got any leads on one…Roger G.? North -South Carolina guys …search it out. YOU MUST check out Maso’s CASEY AT THE TRACK poem-awesome stuff. Oh …my funky pool filled…floated around in it yesterday ,with the kids. See the post on Conn. Cruisin News…I’ll have a reg Column in it . 😀 Nostalgia Drags plans moving along …watch for some MAJOR announcements in the coming weeks…wrapping up a bunch of stuff by Mid-June…got stay on schedule. Really hot down here today…Some of the guys in Epping for Nostalgia Race…hope to get a report. Well …no more HOT coffee for me today…switching to something with ICE in it. . . . . . .what did U DO ?

vbob
        Participant

HEY

Sat.nite went to Cross Roads Cantena Waterbury with Paul and Linda, listened to a heavy rock band Droppin Duce that Paul’s son John “Johny Fingers ” is lead string man !!Play all the good hard rock stuff !!
            Sunday church outdoor 11.30 mass at the Lords Shrine in Litchfield ,Ct.,check it out if you’re in the area , and you go to church,nothing like an outdoor mass ,check out their web site!
            They get buses in there for the mass its a real popular spot !
            Made a reservation for camping at Bantam Lake for a weekend in August ,went to White Flower Farm another must see place in Litchfield!
            Watching the drgas on ESPN HD right now,hope there wont be any game shows on there this weekend !
            Have a good and safe week !!!
            Englishtown in a couple of weeks !!
            Can anyone say NITRO !!!

‘V’

anthony-terenzio

Well if you come to E- town stop by say hello at the RYCO TA/FC Tom Blake stoped by at Bradenton and Digger Dave came by to say hello at Ganesville

vbob
                Participant

HEY

Thanks for the invite,I usually hang with Eric ,George, Tod,Chuck, and Dickey with the Laurie Racing F/C but I guess I can stop next door to get you guys on the video I’ll be doing of xDover racers that are racing now for Dino !!
                    Last time i talked with you it was at ETown F/C Reunion or at The Gators??

‘V’

hvy70ss
                    Participant

Hey All…..Took my son’s ’97 Cobra to an all Ford car show in Newburgh. He added Granettelli control arms and a set of 4:10’s to the supercharged beast recently. Real FAST now!! Anyway, excellent show with a nice mix of old and new. Speaking of Woodstock from other posts,my buddy’s friend has his car (67 289 Cyclone) in the upcoming movie “Taking Woodstock” which will be out this summer. Also, scenes for the movie were filmed up on Rt. 20 right next to Lebanon Valley Dragway! Alot of local guys with ’60s cars were PAYED big money from United Artists to bring there cars to the movie set for filming. Talk about getting 15 minutes of fame. We should make the Dover Reunion race a documentary!! Call it American Graffiti 3 !! Sorry too much sun today……

Bob Smith

tomatohead
                        Participant

AH yes the coffee report………I had coffee with cream and Honey in it 😀 and I didnt get to do much labor on the “lane” but I was busy in the “back 40” planting , tomatoes 😀 corn 😀 tomatoes 😀 hot pepers 😈 tomatoes 😀 beans 😀 tomatoes 😀 egg plant 😀 and well you get the idea …………………………… oh I had a bagel 😆

Attachments:

bossguy

I don’t see the cup holder on the tiller Joe. Is that an older model? 😆

dino
                                Keymaster

Bob S. HAVE DECIDED TO INCLUDE :The Danbury Reunion AND the NOSTALGIA DRAGS in the Big Video Project….That way by waiting a couple of months (That seem to be Flying By) …It will then have a COMPLETE history from Then Til NOW ! …………..And just in time for Christmas 😀 Allows at Track AND at Danbury Reunion Interviews (Everybody in one spot at one time Plus some of my “Garage Visits” duing the week preciding The Danbury Reunion. )…Get Smokey relaxing on the porch…”taking About the Good ole Days”… Stuff like that 😆

hvy70ss
                                    Participant

Dino….Great idea about combining the two. I see the list is growing. When we started this I had about 12 names on my list…..boy that changed!! Our cruise and shows really just started up north here. The word is spreading.

Bob Smith

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.