Coffee & Donut Report Sun Feb.15:What Did U DO ?

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Coffee & Donut Report Sun Feb.15:What Did U DO ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

BACK by Popular Demand: My weekly (make that Tri-Weekly) DDS update on whats been going on . Haven’t done this in awile SOOOOOOOOOOO lets catch up. Weather, Obama, Economy,Tax-time (bus & personal) have all taken there toll on even our forum, with reduced activity. I can atest that I’ve been in the same boat. Racing HAS begun,as witnessed by the report from Bradenton ( AnthonyTerenzio still at it )!…Cool that ODF Tom Blake was there to hook up with Anthony. I know a lot of Northeast BAD Snow and ice conditions ,have kept the ‘boys’ busy… .shovelin’, plowin’ and doing O.T. But …even Upstairs Bob is on the mend. Search out the ‘latest posts’ and ‘active’ topics….bunch of new stuff AS is NEW guys on board …a lot in last two weeks…hit ‘members’ …last 2 pages 13-14, and see the dates joined on ! Sweden and UK NOW ! The Super Pumpkin story continues and I posted the first “TIN SIGN” design. OUR Converted Film is overdue coming back But should be here any day …Can’t wait to be surprised as to Just what we have ! stuff from Demarzo-Kinash, Storm King and Bob McArther …who knows what we’ll find ? More leads being tracked down on Cars and Dover Guys, as we keep the searches alive…Watch for all the latest Finds .Brian has shipped me his latest recoveries and THAT is going to be awesome…he’s on the case ! Thats about it from me …..SOOO000ooo….”What Did YOU DO ? “

dino
        Keymaster

ALMOST FORGOT…Planning If reponse generates it : A DINO “Road TRIP” ….to the northeast ,when the weather breaks to “Have Brush-Will Travel’ ….FOR ANYONE Wanting their Race Car Lettered…Old Skool- authentic Period LOOK….hand done with pinstriping…airbrush effects,… INSTEAD of dopey don’t apply to car-year raced , Bad Vinyl Jobs…Make a date ! I did it Then and Do it now. Can “Match” ANY old style lettered look for you guys wanting to BE correct! .Especially If I did it originally.Gold Leaf Available Too -the real stuff ! see my latest at Forum Members Business News . I’ll call the trip : “DINO”S Blast from the PAST Lettering Tour 2009″…thinking already of Digger,Whalen Bros, and others under construction…..Have to visit the Dover Willys Too ! And WE CAN peal off the dumb vinyl you have now AND Do it Right !

tomblake
            Participant

Can’t get away from “Obama, Economy, Tax-time” but the weather there in Florida yesterday was super. Today’s weather looks like they could finish up before the rain comes. Anthony and his team did great and they did just what he told me they had as a goal, to be the #1 qualifier.

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

Tom Great Shot ! you ought to e-mail it to Randy !

tomblake
                    Participant

Dino…Randy has seem the new colors and they don’t match his feature coming out in July.
                        See his post on “Ferro and Terenzio #1in Bradenton”

patina
                        Participant

Dino My brother Mike and I have the MG on its suspension. We are installing the diagonal link tomorrow and will have the rear trans mount finished and installed. We are waiting on some roll bar tubing. We are shooting to have the car on display in my swap spot in Rhinebeck on May 2&3, 2009.

Pat

dino
                            Keymaster

Pat- Cool ! I’ll print up some photos you can display with car …and I’ll contact ya about Dover Goodies.

masracingtd1167
                                Participant

Spent all day sunday working on my car .stripping down frame so I can re paint it .still waiting for my new pistons should be here next week.Making my motor bigger for this season went from 351 cubes to 394 cubes Hoping to make over 900 hp should be one bad ass small block . Come on spring!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.