Coffee & Donut report Sun. Mar.1 What Did U Do ?

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Coffee & Donut report Sun. Mar.1 What Did U Do ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Hmmmmm….got a fresh cup here so lets recap the week. Had to order a new computer to handle the Big Video editting ! Didn’t need THAT expense just now (Ugh!)…But the old “Dino-Suar” just couldn’t handle the load , so we got one with dual processors and big capacity Video capibilties to be able to do the job with increased memory and speed too. Hope ya liked the ‘Teaser” we posted! …thats just some bits we pulled from just one source…we have TONS more and have more coming.I have big plans for this “Big Video” to save & record the Dover legacy, before the material is lost .Its going to take a lot of time and planning …so be patient. Gona do it right the first time and produce a neat piece thats better than what Iv’e seen out there. For everybody that did send in 8mm footage already…your reels and DVDs were mailed “home ” Friday.
        ….And NOW ther’e predicting 2-5 inches of SNOW for US down HERE ! starting tonight …raining heavy now…changing to sleet then the white stuff …..will this ever End ?
        ….watch the Dover Nostalgia DRAGS Topic for latest updates…as I’m working with Bobby Smith ‘off the forum’ – on the phones ,to finalize the details !
        Check out the store for latest Goodies …more coming ….takes time
        …………………………………..So what Did YOU do?

vbob
        Participant

HEY

The girls are off so I had the attic to myself!
            Found this, forgot I had it ,I kind of like it!
            Eric,Bob and John !
            peace,
            ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

Looks like Tasca Ford …Am I good or what…? Eric ?

masracingtd1167
                Participant

Let’s see on Sat morning I went over to Billy Griffin’s shop to hang out Victor Tirenzio was there and a couple of our comp eliminator buddies from N.J. Victor realy likes the pictures on our web site . We all went out for lunch Pizza and beer what could be better than that! After that it was off to the slide show for me . Today stripping paint on my chassis time for a new look . It’s going to snow here today also Maybie I can get some overtime to pay for more go fast parts.

dino
                    Keymaster

It’s Snowing 😯 Charlotte already has 2 inches

dino
                        Keymaster

Mas mentioned Terenzio …Clear sumpin up ….When did Geno run the Funny car ..Said Terenzio Bros. on the side…Still running ?and who drives it now…Victor does what ?…We know were Anthoney And Gene sr. are …wheres Antone …a couch potatoe ? and anybody have pics of his “Pig-Pen’ funny…did IT ever run at Dover ??? just trying to connect the dots.

dino
                            Keymaster

OK …Figured I’D Post it Here…UP and Running with our new “Super Computer” Blown & Injected on Nitro ! …Took all morning to convert everything over. Now just have pay for it 😉

masracingtd1167
                                Participant

Ok Victor has his own car that he built himself Frank Schuster drives it this is the one that says Tirenzio on the side Anthony and Mickey Ferro race the City Carting car both cars are very good division 1 runners.Victor is retired from City CARTING About Gene I think it’s been along time since he drove .

dino
                                    Keymaster

Anthoney with the one that says RYCO on the side ?

patina
                                        Participant

Is anybody working on their cars for the Dover Race? Or are you all finished. I’m bustin ass on the MG, brother Linguine has been busy welding on the car, we got the trans mount done, cut a Kirkey seat in half and took the head rest off of it its being tacked up right now. My Jabsco water puppy came today and my aluminum radiator should be here tomorrow, anybody got a Moon tank for sale reasonable. I don’t know if it will fit yet until I get the radiator in. Deano how can I get pics on, it says the file is to big.

Pat (Aka Pasquale Linguine)

dino
                                            Keymaster

Dino…Cy Vigulto and Kevin Dunn are set to race at the Dover event this fall with a pair of Willys pickups. Both orig. Dover cars!!
                                                Bobby Smith

dino
                                                Keymaster

Is this Your Patina …just showed up ?

Attachments:

patina
                                                    Participant

Yes it is! I think that is a circa 1965 because Willie had those A&B Jr. Fueler style funnels on the car that year. I am going to join ODFs just as soon as I close on my 12th home refinance in 22 yrs’ tomorrow.

dino
                                                        Keymaster

’65 Co-Rect ! thats from Patsy Judsons album we’re working on …she started racing (and taking pictures) in ’65 .

patina
                                                            Participant

I really wish I could see the faces and T-shirts of the guys in the background . I used to be the one who got to steer the car back the return road after Dave or Willie made a run, I would drain the water and refill the radiator and put gas in it. I do not have a single picture of me with the car then although I took a bunch of pictures. That picture for me is the Holy Grail.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.