Coffee & Donut Report Sun. May 17

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Coffee & Donut Report Sun. May 17

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Sucking down the java as a make a “pit Stop” at the shop to gather tools to head back home and fix kids bicycles….BUT Action all over this weekend ! Dom Lagana In the field at Bristol..talk abot a “Dover Brat-Pack” Member…two 2nd generation brothers running Top Fuel -Cool. Neto packed with Dover Alumni ,trying to beat the weather at Lebanon….Paul’s Dover Willys in the garage ,waiting for parts, so V-Bob hanging home (He’s the official tow vehical). Marcus should have Run Ok last night …No report yet. AND are you checking Jim Birons Event listings…See Event heading …he has THE Best northeast ,updated weekly, compilation of Shows & cruises.All kinds of choices to attend things…sure not like the old days.
        Forum guy news….Upstairs Bob checked back in ….Looking for Yoland ??? (jmb442)…..Looking For: (Where Are They Now)…some still missing in action and lets pick our brains for forgotton Dover Guys…like Bill Griffin…Pat Jordon….Still have to find Time Slip Tommy….Paul Dube & Bucky ??? Pressley Auto Parts Guys …who drove the blown altered ? wheres THIER Crosley altered ? Victory Auto Engineering ??? More info on Debs….CLUBS INFO ???? ………………………………
        Our Flyer art is done for Nostalgia Drags and Sponsors to be finalized and locked in soon for print layout to send to printer. Going to need help in distributing these guys…so check in if you can help handing out at shows…cruises,..drags ,.. shops …where-ever. ………………………. Florida Guys—-Attention ! since there is such a transplant group down in sunshine state …I suggest a Group Effort to get all you together for “THE CONVOY NORTH “to the Nostalgia Drags in Oct. That would be an awesome site heading up I-95 ….”Dover Drags or bust” in show polish on windows…rods,trailers ,street machines …and what a video photo op! Opps gotta run….will check back later …WHAT DID U DO this WEEK?

vbob
        Participant

HEY Cold ,rain,windy,DDS.COM Willys had a gasket leak so we stayed home!!
            Saturday I was suppose to go to my with my wife to her girlfriend Pams house and meet her uncle who was in Ct. for a visit but I was “on the bubble” on the guest list and my wife bumped me out so I stayed home !
            She did get his autograph ,pics and my wife had a good time.
            Oh, do I have to tell you who Pams 92 year old uncle is !!!
            You can check him out on Youtube driving his Provost coach!
            I had my DDS shirt on and was ready to go !

‘V’

Attachments:

masracingtd1167
            Participant

Mas racing checking in worked on my car all weekend . BJ got runner up in top dragster at EPPING on saturday rained out today. went to dyno with Billy Griffin on thursday made realy good horse power! leving for Maple Grove friday .going to race Billy’s dragster for the first time. the fun never stops!

dino
                Keymaster

Mas …I said here at beginning looking for Bill Griffin …Think I ment Bill Griffith (Driver “Popeye” Corvette-from Pressleys)…not your Bill GriFFin -right?

dino
                    Keymaster

Video-Bob…Thats Ernie !…my favorite… “Mchales Navy ” and for the kids – “Mermaid Man” (Sponge-Bob).

masracingtd1167
                        Participant

Happy birthday Ernie add God bless Different Bill Griffin and I think the PRESSLEYS blown altered was Antone Addeso.

anonymous

HEY V BOB
                                WOW Ernest Borgnine..one of my favorite actors along with Paul Newman and Ed Asner and you did’nt go 😯
                                should of bumped your wife and gone 👿
                                beat weekend cuz of weather 🙁
                                car show today at Al’s Toybox 😎
                                maybe we’ll get our roota’ float’a this sat. 💡 check your straw length 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.