Coming SOON to a DDS forum near you . . . .

Forums Misc Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Coming SOON to a DDS forum near you . . . .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 11491

Made ya look ! But YES COMING SOON our own Dover Drag Strip COMIC STRIP Character ….”Wingdale Wally” and his tales of Dover Days! how a young boy snuck in each week and his exploits during race-days.Will he get caught by constable Coons or Deputy Winship?. Will Chet And Joe catch him sneaking in ? And how he became friends with all the racers. Tune in soon for his first debut episode!

dino
    Keymaster

Here’s my first “working Sketch’ of the little rascal. Oh …his cousin is named ‘Murphy’ and lives in Southern California.(tells him all about the drag & surf action out there).

Attachments:

hotroddj
    • Total Posts: 23

“Wingdale Wally” is looking good. Dad drew it on The dining room table this morning.

…………………..’Hi’ this is Nicole here (Josh’s little sister) Wingdale Wally -I helped my dad color it. He asked me to help him do Wally. Uh huh ,my dad asked a little girl to help a fully grown man color somthing, that has his own business!!!!!!!!!! That is whats happening!!!!!Peace!!!!!!!!!! 💡 🙄 ❗ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 😆 😛 😎 😯 😮 😉 🙂 😀

mikey
    • Total Posts: 1399

Nice drawing, I especially like the rendition of my Willys in the background, but it seems “little sister” forgot to color it in !!! 🙁
    🙁 😥 ………………………….Mikey 😆

Silver or gray on top, maroon on the bottom.

bobby-s
    • Total Posts: 700

no sneakers hanging off the phone line 🙄 😆 😛 😮

anonymous
    • Total Posts: 493

Great Idea…Can’t Wait…This is the guy everyone here can relate with…Wheelie’s for Wingdale Wally 😀

dino
    Keymaster

He’s an inspiration of Actual true stories related to me of ‘Kid’s (Then) that DID sneak in ! …So fictional -Yes ,but based on truth.

dino
    Keymaster
    quote mikey:

Nice drawing, I especially like the rendition of my Willys in the background, but it seems “little sister” forgot to color it in !!! 🙁
    🙁 😥 ………………………….Mikey 😆

Silver or gray on top, maroon on the bottom.

Little sister didn’t know …..

dino
    Keymaster

Got my ‘story board” done …going to color – Will post each “next frame “as a reply …..Each original entire ‘Story’ Artwork will be available in one layout ,Signed & Framed.

don-kauer
    • Total Posts: 1178

There used to be alot of Wingdale Wallys on the right side of 22 just before the diner!!!!!!!!! 😆 😆 😆

dino
    Keymaster

Don …I believe the term was’ inmates’. Especially liked the one directing traffic,.who motioned you to go when the light was red.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.