COOL LINK TO GOVERNMENT

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION COOL LINK TO GOVERNMENT

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

OK …now I’m NOT going to get into any Pro-Con Political discussion on ANYTHING here .Got in trouble for that Once Before 😯 But Les Madaus( “Untouchable “altereds) … sent out a great -mail With A way to CONTACT your elected officials by E-mail and Tell them ‘what you think” …”Hey guy Thanks for doing a great Job”…”Did You Read The HC BILL?’ …Coment on vehical legislation …Whatever YOU wanna say …This post is just to show you the link -.Nothing More …You take it from there. IT would be hard to find probably and he did all the digging.

Click On:
        http://www.congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

when you get there…theres a Map …put your curser on your state -click on it …up pops your districts to click on …click And Wa-LA …theres Your Wonderful elected officials Info with a CONTACT word to click on —–> His E-MAIL Address … Say Hi to your Guy !(some Don’t know who they ARE !) “We The People ” Should Tell them what WE believe is” For the People ‘ I’m locking this post ,so no replies AND just thought… I have the opportunity to send a Cool Link to all 493 Here and visitors AS A PUBLIC SERVICE of DDS.com ‘the OLD guys’ that “some ” washington folks might “want to Hear From”

Like I did a Test…Clicked On John Hall -southern N.Y. -19th district and ALL His Info is there …See “Soapbox …what people have said …Found it very informing !…If you click on letters …you can see what Your neighbors WROTE to Him WOW !
        This is So Neat !

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.