Could We Even Imagine finding These SPEED QUEENS?

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? Could We Even Imagine finding These SPEED QUEENS?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Brian Found this (Don’t know how) but here it is ….from a Stamford (We Think) Newspaper.Almost looks like the Grady & Gommi Car with Olds push car in top photo.So Heres the ‘Goils’ …”attractive lasses” working ? on Dragsters in the hot car pits ….lets see ,if they were 18 then-about 1964…they’de be 65 now .Kathy Stanford & Sue Zerini.

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

HUH? when did we have Strip Races?…first one nekid wins 😆

don-kauer

Don’t know if I’d want to find them 😆 And Naked!!!!!!! I don’t think so 😆 😆 😆

vbob
                Participant

HEY
                    Talk about the good ole days and leaving the keys in your car and the house doors unlocked, under the pics are the girls street addresses!!
                    ‘V’

fastlane

I BET THE MIDDLE AGED 60 GUYS AND OLD STAMFORD DRAG RACERS WILL REMEMBER THESE GALS. VITO SABATOS SHOP IS STILL ON LIBERTY ST. AND HOUSTON TERRACE IS RIGHT DOWN OFF EAST MAIN THE STREET BY MY HOUSE . BUT I DOUBT BY NOW EITHER ONE OF THE SPEED GIRLS ARE STILL LIVING THERE OR AT THOSE ADDRESS’S. IT WOULD BE COOL TO CHECK LISTINGS FOR THOSE ADDRESS’S AND SEE WHOS NAMES MIGHT SHOW UP ON WHO LIVING THERE NOW IF ANY OF THESE LAST NAMES MATCH FROM WAY BACK THEN. AND THEN MAYBE A KNOCK KNOCK ! WHOS THERE. JUST A FEW OLD DOVER FARTS CALLING LOOKING FOR A DATE INTERESTED IN GOING TO A OR THE DOVER DRAG STRIP 50TH ANNIVERSARY REUINON PARTY. 😆 FASTLANE.

dino
                        Keymaster

Hey…do a Ancestry.com “who do you think you are” search …probably got married, but search the local records for ‘maiden’ name OR knock on the doors and try to track down Old owners ???

dino
                            Keymaster

This New Fangled Technology sure is great…didn’t have back it then….Heres Kathy’s Old House :

Attachments:

pmbuick
                                Participant

Hey Dino that was Sue Zerberini, Uncle Al’s sister inlaw she was married to his younger brother Bobby. Just my 2 cents.Peter

dino
                                    Keymaster

AH-So…Paper typo!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.