COUNTDOWN TO THE "The RACE"

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION COUNTDOWN TO THE "The RACE"

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

19 days and counting…just talked to Tony at Track…He’s pumped …Had them announce Race all day at Maple Grove ! passed out flyers there and might have some surprises for us ! Says the participants from the Pocono Reunion talking it up ! Check out the latest at all the Drags Headings …E-mails and phone calls blasting in daily .

vbob
        Participant

HEY

HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS !!! OMG !!!
            It’s the last day of September 2009!!!
            Boys and girls you know what that means !!
            Oh, only my Vietnam brothers will know what I mean when I say 17 days and a WAKE UP !!!
            SUNDAY SUNDAY SUUUUUUUNDAAAAY!!!!!
            Goose bumps, tears and smiles are starting allready !!
            lets hear what are you doing to prepare for THE RACE ????
            See you saturday the 17th for test n’tune!!
            ‘V’

dino
            Keymaster

Final Preparations going on on Here in N.C. Will post some stuff later ….Gona need a 😯 truck to haul this stuff!
                Just Posted Final T-Shirt At Drags Heading “Dino will Design . . .”

randy-fish

Everybody I talk to is jacked up about the California Hot Rod Reunion happening the same weekend as the 1st Annual Dover Go. However, it sure seems like you guys have a great deal of your own mojo going on. If times were better, I’d choose your deal, but when there’s a happening only two hours over the hill and it lasts for three days (and nights), a one-day extravaganza that’s 3,000 miles away just doesn’t pencil.

I want to send a “Thanks in Advance” to my Dover Photographer, Bobby S. and whoever else might strap a camera around their neck, because thanks to “Youz Guyz,” the event will receive national recognition, just like the original Dover Drag Strip Reunion will. And a big thanks goes to “Youz Guyz,” too!

Hey, knock it outta the park! I’m off to a Craftsman Tools function at California Speedway tomorrow.

………………..Thanksd Guy…9 days and and a Wake-Up.-Dino

dino
                    Keymaster

Randy: Bobby S. is Loaded And locked…He’s got all new trick cameras ….As NETO’s photo Guy…Should have you well taken care of. And he is A “Youz Guy!” . . . . bobby …tell Randy what a “Youz Guy” is

vbob
                        Participant

HEY

All you “short timers”,6 and a wake up!!!!!!

‘V’

dino
                            Keymaster

Panty Raid At the Motel 2am- who’s in ?

vbob
                                Participant

HEY

I thought we go down to Paradise Road at 2am !!SHOW ME THE MONEY$$$$$!!!

‘V’

billy-casey

Dino… do you think we can do the panty raid at 9:00 pm … I can’t do the late nights any more 😆 😆 😆 Billy

billy-casey

V Bob … oh yes AMERICAN GRAFFITI the greatest time in American history … 😉 😀 Billy

dino
                                            Keymaster

Ok first round at 9pm …like the ‘where were you in ’62’ reference… we got the ‘twolane’55’ comin (Brians buddie in “The Last Unofficial Run Video)…gotta find a yellow coupe ! Big Al had one real close .

vbob
                                                Participant

HEY

Super Squash, bring a flahlight !!!!
                                                    You can startem off!!!
                                                    Tape 2 headlights on Pauls Willys OH MY GOD !!!

‘V’

dino
                                                    Keymaster

V-Bob’s got his head in a Bag…He’s Hyperventilating ! 😎

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.