CRANKMASTERS -Hopewell Junction

Forums Forums CAR CLUB ROLL CALL…dover days /check in CRANKMASTERS -Hopewell Junction

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Ok …John A. is in Florida (on Forum, user name : CRANKMASTER- hit his user name to go to his profile to e-mail)….How bout the rest of you? we need Photos -Club history…Members cars ….ya know …the whole enchilada !

dynodan1968

Dino,

It has been a long time but I believe the founding/original members of the Crankmasters were: Tommy Uhl (his Dad owned the clubhouse/barn)Dean Dutcher, Steve Farfaro, his brother Scott and a few others I can’t remember.

I joined sometime arround 65′ or 66′ and other members were Pat(six Fiend) Hennebery, his friend Doug Smith, Joe Kenney, and later my younger brother Joe Walsh.

We had a club car -57′ Sedan Delivery w/ 283-dual 4bbl and 4 speed hydromatic. I never drove it and do not remember which class it ran but it was some ?/SA I think.

It was a great bunch of guys and we all had a hell of a lot of fun!

Dan Walsh

mikey

I Know another guy, friend of mine named Paul Nusbickel( spelling?). He was also a member. I bought a 68 or 69 Chevelle from him. His family owns N&S Supply, on old Rte.9 in Fishkill. My Dad used to get plumbing things, boilers, furnace’s, hot water heaters, and other stuff from there. I think Phil Marsh”Swampy’s Toy”(Vega), was also a member. …………Mikey 😆

c-feola

ralph feola was a member.i remember being in the barn right next to joes dairy bar.

mikey
                        quote C. FEOLA:

ralph feola was a member.i remember being in the barn right next to joes dairy bar.

I didn’t know your dad was a member, I thought he was an F.T.A. member even though him and Joe Kenney were close. Good call on the Dairy Bar, they had some good stuff there. …….Mikey 😆

pauln

I remember one cold winter night Dan Walsh asked me to help him with his car at the barn. It was a ’59 plymouth Savoy with a 283, three speed, and lots of wire holding it together. It ran like bat out of hell. I lived across from him and whenever he put some horsepower down my father would start hollering. Dan taught me a lot.

woodysloat

Dino, Here is a list of former Crankmaster Club Members. This was put together by Pat Heneberry, Doug Smith, Pete Sabellico, Rich Warner & myself. We know that there are other members, I hope they add their names to the list.

Rich Warner
                                Joe Kenney
                                Pat Henneberry
                                Doug Smith
                                Ray Sabellico
                                Pete Sabellico
                                Billy Ward
                                Scotty Farfaro
                                Steve Farfaro
                                Phil Marsh (Swampy)
                                Dan Walsh
                                Joe Walsh
                                Tommy Uhl
                                Dean Dutcher
                                Woody Sloat
                                Rick Feltman
                                John Feltman
                                Larry Thew
                                Greg Vogt
                                Ralph Feola
                                John Angel???? – from Florida – I don’t know the spelling of his name

Thanks, Woody Sloat

dino
                                Keymaster

“We had a club car -57′ Sedan Delivery w/ 283-dual 4bbl and 4 speed hydromatic. I never drove it and do not remember which class it ran but it was some ?/SA I think.”
                                    Ok Crankers Where’s the Club photo Album? And shots of the club car …As Always -if ya can’t send e-mail at good DPI….Mail to Me ,I’ll scan and Send Back……

dover1320

Are those Sabellico’s, the ones that have the florist & stuff across from Van wyck HS.

woodysloat
                                            quote dover1320:

Are those Sabellico’s, the ones that have the florist & stuff across from Van wyck HS.

Yes, Both brothers were members. Ray was an original and Pete was in the club in the early 70’s.

tomatohead
                                            Participant

……. my wife goes to sabellicos to by flowers 😀 never knew they were “HOT ROD FARMERS” like me 😆 I will have to go by there and say hello 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.