CRUISE NEWS FOR MARCH 20TH REUNION

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION CRUISE NEWS FOR MARCH 20TH REUNION

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    fastlane

DINO I HAVE 2 FULL BUNDLES AROUND 80 PAPERS OF JAN / FEB ISSUE OF CONNECTICUT CRUISE NEWS THAT HAS THE DOVER PHOTOS AND RESULTS IN THERE FROM ISLAND DRAGWAY NOVEMBER 18TH 2009 . I WILL BRING THESE TO DONATE TO THE MARCH INDOOR REUNION WITH A FEW CURRENT ONES I HAVE FROM TODAYS DELIVERY FOR FEB / MARCH AND NEXT MONTHS MARCH / APRIL THESE SHOULD BE READY AT THE FIRST WEEK OF THAT MONTH TOO. SO GUYS AND GALS CAN GET THE 1ST ANNUAL DOVER DRAGSTRIP RACE COLLECTORS EDITION ISSUES IF THEY DONT ALREADY HAVE ANY OF THESE OR ARE NOT FROM OUR AREA ANYMORE TO TAKE HOME WITH THEM . COMPLIMENTS OF BOTH CHRIS RASILE A.K.A. FASTLANE AND DON CLADY THEE EDITOR IN CHIEF OF CONNECTICUT CRUISE NEWS . 😀

dino
        Keymaster

Looking forward to it ! glad to see you still have a paper route …do t 😆 hat on a bike ?

fastlane
                quote dinotheweirdo:

Looking forward to it ! glad to see you still have a paper route …do t 😆 hat on a bike ?

maybe a harley 45 c.i. 3 wheel trike would be cool for the summer months to make some local delivery’s on . 😎 and dont laugh too soon. i took 4 bundles to port chester on my 1998 harley davidson ultra classic in the summer two stacked between the driver the passenger seat and two in the tour pak so 😆 ha right back at ya. remember never challenge a four time #1 two wheel dragbike champion 😛 you will lose 😮 fastlane { side note } you should have seen me years ago carrying a case of oil or pizza’s sometimes on my lap back to the shop in the summer on my sportster . the folks who owned these places used to say your on a bike how you gonna carry this stuff . my reply was watch me as i rode off and looked back at them scrtaching there heads thinkin this guy is coo coo / crazy 🙄

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.