Custom Conversions (2nd Generation-Dover Racer)

Forums Forums FORUM MEMBER’S BUSINESS NEWS Custom Conversions (2nd Generation-Dover Racer)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

So …I’m cruisin the forum and see a new User name ( jaywood )and Check it out ..Great Googa-Mooga…Its a blast from the Past …Nanette And Vinnie Woodage’s family have had this Business for the last 17 yrs. Nobody tipped me off.Last time I saw the Woodage Family was back in the 80’s at The Sycamore Cruise Night …and Jay was a ‘little kid ” SO CHECK OUT what he’s doing now in New Milford ,at his great Website that tells it all.
        “In 2003, Jay Woodage took full responsibility of all custom, mechanical and body work with Vinnie, Nanette and Nicole still involved in the background. Since taking over Jay has built up the Custom Conversions staff with a team of dedicated auto mechanics, body men and plain old car lovers!”
        Father Vinnie was former Dover racer with a Mustang in the late 60’s,and a Cruise night regular with his funky-cool pontiac. AND Nanette Still has her ‘Smokey and the Bandit” Copy-Tribute Firebird. Jay IS Building ,right now, a GASSER to run our Nostalgia Drags ! Looks like a great place to check out and see the project Firebirds they’re working on, along with a ‘Street -Beast’, Jay is doing also.

http://www.customconversions.net/index.php

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Wait’ll ya see what I found for Jay ! …”in My Cruise night archives” …Surprise…Jay will honor and preserve it . Sending it up this week …Photo of it in new home would be cool.

jaywood

It was our pleasure to help John and the SP7 project continue along smoothly. Hopefully in the not to distant future we will be discussing paint! John is one heck of a nice guy and a credit to his hobby. Its great to be here with all the great people and local racing history. Thank you John… 😀 . for the post of Dino’s old Sycamore sign which after some 20+ years of storeage found a home in my office. It combined with a lot of names, cars and faces that I found here really brings back a TON of great memories. Ohhhhhh…..almost forgot! I am all in for the “Dino the Weirdo Painter “Northeast Racecar Lettering Tour 2010!!! 😉 Just need a heads up of when…. so we can be prepared for class… 😎 Jay Woodage- and everybody at Custom Conversions

jaywood

As always John, it was our pleasure….and in the not so distant future…… Bill Casey orange paint!!!!! Everyone here is STOKED!!!

Thank you again, – Jay and the Custom Conversions Crew

dino
                    Keymaster

Jay …Had to build a box to ship my little surprise to you… 😮 So going to the local UPS service store Today with it. Down here in the boonies ,thats the little chinese guy that has a latino to interpret the money orders to Mexico.Trip to try to tell either of them what you’re sending.

jaywood

I totally understand! My cousins live near Mt. Airy, So… sadly I know that isn’t far from the truth. Can’t wait to see what you sent, I got a spot picked out already!! – Jay

dino
                            Keymaster

Its OFF THE WALL ! another Tribute Dover Car rolls out into the sun…What is Walter on? he’s incredable

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.