Date CONFIRMED AUG. 9 & 10

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 6th Annual Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags 2014 Date CONFIRMED AUG. 9 & 10

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Wheelin & dealin with Wayne,the track Manager…Date confirmed Again- second weekend of AUG…9th &10th
        In Between NHRA Div. 1 Atco & Cecil County events:

Aug. 1-3 Atco Div.1
        US>>> Aug. 9-10 LEBANON VALLEY
        Aug.15-17 Cecil County Div.1

Hot Rod Reunion -Epping- Sept. 12-14
        Bracket Finals Div. 1 Sept. 25-26
        Cap Area Rods -Lebanon Sept. 29 ‘tentaive’

tomblake
        Participant

Better get working, only 270 days left to the race.

patina
            Participant

Its on my calender 😎 Dino this is the quickest you have ever had this done without any yelling and screaming 😆 😆

Pat

dino
                Keymaster
                    quote patina:

Its on my calender 😎 Dino this is the quickest you have ever had this done without any yelling and screaming 😆 😆

Pat

NHRA on the Ball this year And Wayne TOO!

dino
                    Keymaster

Now that thats out of the way…full speed ahead on other Race issues. Will be ‘energizing’ all the usual Race Topics like previous years…always on the look out for new ideas . . . . shirt design….promo outlets….need a new start line banner….never found last years.Any one up now that we have the date, for ‘something’ on the Friday night before ?….I know I found Tom Blake and some others in previous years already in the Pits Friday.

tomblake
                        Participant

Something on Friday would be great. We do like to get there Friday even if it is just to visit with whoever else is there. Ronny and I will be trying to out do each other on the practice tree or get in each other head about our yearly race.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.