Dave Seymour found by Tomato head

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? Dave Seymour found by Tomato head

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

heres what T-skull sent:

Dino
        this guy that started to work with me at Stormville… saw my Dover shirt and he said “I raced there”. So I asked him if he had any “stuff” and he brought me three trophys and some pics of him racing a Duster at Dover 1974 he doesn’t have a computer . I scanned the pics so you can see them. The guys name is Dave Seymour ,he said he was friends with Tommy Valentine …….I told him I could post the stuff in his name for him and bring the trophys to the race at Island and I think he will come with me to the race also ……what do you think Boss ??…………tomato

Hooked Tomato -brain up with Our Track Historian: Brian, to add these trophies to his traveling Museum. Brian is always on the prowl for Dover Relics…he “Could” be at Your house next ! He’s our Curator of Dover Memorabilia !

Attachments:

storm-king

A-HA! A Mopar guy; obviously has many more trophies than shown, and I can tell he has a very high intellect.

anonymous

QUICK…WHERE ARE MY BOOTS 🙄

tomatohead
                Participant

Dave stopped by today to see the Fairlane and told me he has a computor now ❗ so he will be joining ODF soon and coming to the race in Oct at Island ❗ I was talking to him and he said he used to race a FORD ❗ it was a 65 Mustang 289 convitable gold with a black top and it was called “Crazy Horse” anybody remeber it ❓ he said hes trying to find some more pictures ❗ ………….tomato

dino
                    Keymaster

Oh Marinara…..What car will he run? and tell him to Check in at Team Check-in and give us the low-down.!

tomatohead
                        Participant

Well Dave said he sold the Mustang and got the Duster and then sold the duster a lllllooooonnnnnggggggggggggg time ago ………he said he has a 2005 Monte Carlo now ,no sure about the motor he said something about a supercharger ??…………… ck with him when he gets back from Lake Geogre……………..”T”-skull

dino
                            Keymaster

We have an elim for ’76 or later!…Bring it on !

tomatohead
                                Participant

……. Dave is busy running bulldozers and back hoes these days , here are some more pics of “Crazyhorse” runnin his Super Stock 340 at Dover 1974 …………………..

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                    Participant

…….. OK heres some more pics of the “crazyhorse” ❗ or was that the name of the 65 Mustang 289 ❓ ❓ Dave used to race before the 340 Duster in super/stock ❓ anyway ❗

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                        Participant

………… pics of Seymour …………….

Attachments:

paul-ceasrine

Tomato Head,
                                                Are you related to the famous ‘Jackie’ of Tighes?
                                                Those photos of Dover, really show the beautiul county-side of the drag strip.
                                                I rememeber that 340 Duster also, in SS/L, which I believe was a 1972 car. (Low compression era)
                                                Paul

tomatohead
                                                Participant

……. Uncle Jackie is the BEST 😀 ❗ when he got home from “Nam” around 67 or 68 I remember he took me for a ride around “Katonah” in a 421 Pontiac ❗ I was about 10 or 11 then 😀 ……… so Pual whats up ❗ ❓

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

……Well remember when there was that commical on TV years back about Chrys ,”the Beat Gos On?” and well so it does ,seems the “StormKing” is right ❗ Dave does have more trophys ,as seen in this “new” picture Dave found at his house with a much BIGGER trophy on the hood of his Duster then the over three he gave to Brian :!:it also seems that at the 3rd Dover Fest at BIG ALs TOY BOX Dave “CrazyHorse” was talkin to Jack “BOSSGUY” about the parts girls car who works with Jack at Brownell and it seems that Dave sold her father the car years ago and that it was Daves old Dover car ❗ Dave new her fathers name and looks like its the same car ,only winning at another track ❗ looks like another old Dover race car found alive and well ,we trying to get some “new” pictures of the old racer and the other picture is of Crazyhorses first Dover racer a 65 289 4 spd Mustang conv. ❓ ….wish I had that car 😀 ❗ ……………maybe BOSSGUY has a picture of the Duster as it is today ❓

Attachments:

smokncobrajet

Hey Joe,just buttin in here.The parts girl says it’s not Dave Seymours car that she races.Don’t shoot the messenger ❗

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.