Dec.28 COFFEE & DONUT Report What Did U Do?

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Dec.28 COFFEE & DONUT Report What Did U Do?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Here’s the usual Weekly update as I sip on the ol’ java…I’m at the ‘Shop’ period painting a ’71 Monte Carlo. So I’ll have to make it Brief and get back to my Lace Painting and Airbrush work .This bad-boy’s gotta go by Fri.! Bob McArthur sent us 400 ft. of 8mm….don’t know whats on it ,and can’t wait to see final DVD !. Thats 600 ft. so far of never before seen Stuff plus V-Bobs footage ! Send ’em in guys OR bring to Dover-Fest !….. Drake? WE-You? going…The Train pulls out of Hamlet Fri. the 9th at 6am Or ?….hop in the DrakeMobile….WE COULD Get into some real Episodes in the Big Apple changing from Penn station to Grand Central …….Westchester Alert…You guys could get a strange call for rescue mission at undeclosed Train Station…..or it’s through run to Wingdale on the old Harlem line. Can get off at “platform” across Rt.22 from old Hospital. Everyone bring Back-up batterys ,chargers and Camcorders…..Holidays interupting the “flow ” of things…..Watching the kids…Christmas Day,etc. Oh ! bunch of New Guys on forum in last 3 days ! see Member List ,last page ! Found—–> Dragnasty, CarpetBagger, Billy Lagana, Michael Weaver found Old Injectors for Drakes Falcon and got fired up to complete, Bill Barnett contacted (MAYOR of Naples,Fla.!)…..and a bunch of new photo & info sources…waiting for mail & posts !…………….What Did U DO ?

storm-king

I’m vegging out today. We got back from PRI only to find the town leased our (city-owned) building out from under us. So our entire shop is now loaded in about four and a hlf semi-trailers waiting for me to find a new location. We’ve been moving all week, so today is just a down day.
            I’ve been looking on this site for the exact date and times of the Dover gathering which last I heard was January 10. Is that still the deal?

vbob
            Participant

Hey
                Put in the order for a full sheet cake,got reels of slides,projector,screen, dvd’s ,cameras all set ta go!!
                Billy ‘Super Pumpkin’ Casey,I was talkin to a good friend last nite about DDS and you!
                The way this story went they were at Dover racing their Anglia ,they broke an oil line and couldnt run anymore!
                You made it to the $$ round but broke the fuel injector pump, he lent you his and you won $60.
                When you handed him his pump back you gave him $10 with the still warm fuelpump!!
                He said when he sees you he wants another $40!!LOL!!

‘V’

dino
                Keymaster

Storm K you MUST be vegging out —–> the Topic heading EVEN has the Date…As we get closer I’l make a final Easy to read Briefing Message…the Thread is like WAY long…lotta reading …I’ll pull the Main “Specs” and that will be our Final Mission plan, after I contact BRIAN…Our “MC”.

john-sachs-sr
                    Participant

Got out of bed about 07:45.Had breakfast,read the paper,and hung with B.Kolb and wife till they had to leave for their flight back to N.Y.(10:30).
                        Watched church on TV,jumped on the heavy hitting bike to go for a ride.82 degrees,a sunny perfect day.
                        Watching the Dolphins,and hoping they don’t get an ass-whipping.
                        John 😉

dino
                        Keymaster

John..Did ya show Kolb the site?…when he gets back we’ll see if he’ll get on.

john-sachs-sr
                            Participant

Yes,We were on it several times,He talked to Grover several times,and I’m sure he’ll be on.He’s like me on the computer,so I would guess his wife will be doing most of the posting.
                                John

billy-casey
                                    quote video Bob:

Hey
                                    Put in the order for a full sheet cake,got reels of slides,projector,screen, dvd’s ,cameras all set ta go!!
                                    Billy ‘Super Pumpkin’ Casey,I was talkin to a good friend last nite about DDS and you!
                                    The way this story went they were at Dover racing their Anglia ,they broke an oil line and couldnt run anymore!
                                    You made it to the $$ round but broke the fuel injector pump, he lent you his and you won $60.
                                    When you handed him his pump back you gave him $10 with the still warm fuelpump!!
                                    He said when he sees you he wants another $40!!LOL!!
                                    Hey Video Bob … I do remember that happening.. in fact , way more then once … maybe I better not go to the Dover Fest … I might owe alot of people money 😆 😆 😆 Billy
                                    ‘V’
                                    bob-lasko
                                    Participant

Age must be realey getting to bill casy,he forgot to add to the quote.
                                        got up on sunday and cleaned out the shop and went to the mall and took my wife to the moves and dinner. 🙄 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
                                        Bob Lasko
                                        SS/CS

bob-lasko
                                        Participant

Age must be realey getting to bill casy,he forgot to add to the quote.
                                            got up on sunday and cleaned out the shop and went to the mall and took my wife to the moves and dinner. 🙄 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
                                            Bob Lasko
                                            SS/CS

masracingtd1167
                                            Participant

Took a ride over to Billy Griffin’s house to see how new dragster is coming along . hung out and did some bench racing .Not mutch else to do right now.

billy-casey

well Billy Mas. …. how bout spending time teaching Billy G. how to use the practice tree . 😮 😆 Billy C.

quote masracingtd1167:

Took a ride over to Billy Griffin’s house to see how new dragster is coming along . hung out and did some bench racing .Not mutch else to do right now.
                                                    bob-lasko
                                                    Participant
                                                        quote Billy Casey:

well Billy Mas. …. how bout spending time teaching Billy G. how to use the practice tree . 😮 😆 Billy C.

quote masracingtd1167:

BILL CASEY :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . HOW ABOUT YOU DRIVE THE CAR??? TIME FOR YOU OLD FARTS TO DRIVE AGAIN.!!!!!!!
                                                        :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.