decal question

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION decal question

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    storm-king

Dino, do these Dover decals; which I see are the dry rub on type, work on the outside of stuff as well as inside?
        I’m gonna put my ODF decal on a piece of plastic and put it on my straw hat to wear (including at PRI) so need to know if I can use anything for it, or if I need clear lexan. I’ll lose my U.S. Nationals badge for space and put it right under my Eric Medlin pin.

dino
        Keymaster

Totally exterior use (all weather) Produced on Sign equipment( Gerber Edge) …designed for Exterior signs and Vehical lettering .Not silk screen but pretty close … Just wouldn’t fool around with harsh chemicals like acetone or laquer thinner. Peel it off -stick it on …good to go, just like putting on, race car contingentcy stickers .

storm-king

Cool! Gerber Edge, huh? I’m looking at buying a Gerber cutter to cut all my carbon. Cool machines, about 300K though! we’ve found a used one for 135.

dino
                Keymaster

Look for This Hat At PRI show ! Nice ! If that ain’t a conversation opener I don’t know what is

Attachments:

storm-king

I mounted that bad boy on real aerospace grade carbon fiber! Kinda cool. The guys leave with our display stuff Monday; are you sendin’ me a care package for PRI, Dino?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.