DETROIT MUSCLE -THATS WHAT !

Forums Forums ANY OTHER PHOTOS DETROIT MUSCLE -THATS WHAT !

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Mustangs, GTO’s, Chevelles,Camaros, Buick Gran Sport, MOPARS, AMC,Thunderbolts, All the S/S-F/X -Stockers.

bleaker

The Drug years Custom painted Vans I remember them Anybody still got ’em? Post a photo ..

bleaker

I was into custom Vans, had one done by Custom Vans in Danbury .One of the owners-Chet was who started House of Speed but they had some real soap opera things going on there with the wives ! herd he died but the other guy still does upolstery . really need to hear from guys who ran GTO’s and Cudas and like those carson the street that also could race at the track dover on sunday with the same car not like trailered in .did you have those exhaust cut-out s and just put slicks on ?

vbob
                Participant

OK,here’s my 67′ Corvette roadster 427 435hp!!and girlfiend and wife to be!!
                    The car was in the Bargain News paper Bridgeport,Ct.
                    I paid cash $$ for it !!
                    I would drive to Dover Drag Strip take the hub caps off and burn ’em the whole 1/4 mile!!

‘V’Bob

Attachments:

vbob
                    Participant

Heres my Fairlane and my buddies new 428 CJ!!!

‘V’Bob

Attachments:

vbob
                        Participant

Her’s my 73 t-top daily driver!!

‘V’Bob

Attachments:

dino
                            Keymaster

Bob ! 2300 ! What would that get at Barrett- Jackson Now 😯 Wow ouch !you sold it right ?

dino
                                Keymaster

Just remembered ! I had a ’40 Ford Sedan Delivery with a 410 buick. Drove it every Day …Took it to Dover for a balls out run and it developed all these funny noises so I sold it .. To roxrec here on the forum…first time I meet him ! small world eh?

vbob
                                    Participant

Do you think I’d be that stupid to sell a 427 Vette that I paid $2,300 for!!

Well I did and bought the 73 brand new for a wopping $5,700 !!
                                        and stupid does what stupid is sold that for a family truckster Chevy wagon !!!

‘V’ (dope ars) Bob

dino
                                        Keymaster

My Brother Ted the Tech Guy had a neat Street & Strip car….GT350 H hertz renta racer .Went to Dover every week in it. Its in a lot shots in the background in the Big ODF gallery.Got it from Greg & Drake Viscome’s Carmel Ford. for $2800. 😯 !.it was a ’65. (I to drove it to Atco and won my class -B/SP) He crashed it bad one night in the snow and lost it to the Body Shop for back storage fees . If we only knew back then .

bleaker

Very interesting …only guys I see do the the drive and race now are stupid jap compacts.

bleaker

Been off for a while that video bob had some nice cars stil have any

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.