DEXTER STAR 15" STEEL TRAILER WHEEL

Forums Forums "CLASSIFIEDS"-Buy & Sell stuff Wanted DEXTER STAR 15" STEEL TRAILER WHEEL

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

Looking to buy a Dexter Star pattern 14″,I put 15 ” in topic heading but need 14 ” steel wheel for a spare tire on an open car trailer!!

‘V’

mikey

Bob, depending on the bolt patern, you can buy them at Home Depot or Lowes. Average price is $75 to $85 with a tire.
            I hope this info helps. ……….Mikey 😆

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

Bobby, check the tire sizes on that trailer. I think Bootie said they are 14 inch ???

Frank…

tomblake
                Participant

Check this web site (Taskmaster Products). Aluminum wheel and trailer tire – mounted about $120. Put these on for the 1st Race, on for the 2nd and still look like new. There are lists of different wheels and tire sizes.

http://www.taskmasterproducts.com/acatalog/assem_14a.html

Attachments:

super-sport-pete

BOB,are you looking for the old style dexter that looks like a 36 ford rim with outboard lugs? if not TRACTOR SUPPLY has a good stock or measure bolt circle. i used ford wheels on my trailer. i also carried two spares. used them at least twice.yes it was a drag lite trailer. new, factory made.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.