Dino In North Carolina

Forums Forums FORUM MEMBER’S BUSINESS NEWS Dino In North Carolina

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Most of you know what I do, just visit my sites…. http://www.carolinasignworks.com & http://www.drag-graphics.com

dino
        Keymaster

Here’s our latest Creation…71 Monte Carlo OLD SKOOL ! lace, Marble, Blends,Panels ….even REAL airbrushed hand lettering. Hand Pinstriping under clear. All House of Kolor Pearls…lights up in the sun !

Attachments:

vbob
            Participant

Hey

Very, Very nice!Great work!!
                Friday nite when you get here can you do the same to the LL Willys???LOL!

‘V’

dino
                Keymaster

Oh…And For ALL concerned… “Have Gun -Will Travel” …have gone to many Body shops all over as Color & Graphic Guy…putting the cool stuff on Based solid color Taped up car ‘in the booth”,do my thing and have the shop then do the final clear-coat , and buff it out. Usually takes two work days and I’m gone. Cheaper too! same result

dino
                    Keymaster

Guys wife e-mailed me and said she loved it…Also said “No way anyone sober could do that…You must have been on some good weed when you did it”…..sorry lady …Total sobriety since 1984….see colors better now !

dino
                        Keymaster

So …What we up to ? Been a year (Can’t Believe it ) since my last “Bus Note” .Well ,since the economy tanked and no one was even calling for Custom Paint Work…No new cars being built and no Re-paints , I decided to shut the Whole Dino’s Custom Paintworks down.about 6 monthes ago. No more Paint prep help. ..Sold the equipment ,and now concentrate on Design,Signs , lettering and new projects . Have all kinds of things on the drawing board ,as I Re-invent the place. Switched the Drag-Graphics site over to Nostalgia store. About Ready to launch Nostalgia Drag Lettering “division” for Nostalgia Cars. Hand Lettering, Air Brush ,Gold Leaf & Pin striping “Old SKOOL style.” Just did a Rat Rod with ‘weathered Lettering …Boss, Man !…..V-Bob …Bring that Willys down here …I buy the Kilbasa!

dino
                            Keymaster

Wow….I really should Remember I made this Topic And do some updates…Heres One right now …MADE THE FRONT PAGE OF OUR LOCAL PAPER TODAY….man where has the time gone…seems like yesterday we moved here.
                                http://yourdailyjournal.com/view/full_story/19209828/article-Carolina-Signworks-celebrates-20-years-of-business?

dino
                                Keymaster

…’man where has the time gone’….. Seems like almost yesterday I had this on a business card….like ’66! DEJA VU…It’s On the trunk of Johns mopar… 😯

Attachments:

anthonyc

Dino ,that Monte Carlo looks sweet !

dino
                                        Keymaster

Tony…see the date I posted that….Have to post some other stuff.

dino
                                            Keymaster

I mentioned doing signwork in one of the Chat posts and Frank said to show some photos…Figured better here So Here Goes…Some of our current work.Oh- just got a call to do a Pro-Mod Paint job-complete …About time….Maybe economy picking up finally.

Attachments:

frank-j-majauskas
                                                Participant

Very nice Dino ❗ I mean really “KOOL” ❗ 😆 😎 Glad to hear that you got
                                                    the paint job on the Pro Mod ❗ I don’t know about the economy getting better ❓
                                                    Up here, the unemployment rate just climbed back up to 9%…Not good at all ❗ ❗

Frank….

dino
                                                    Keymaster
                                                        quote Frank J. Majauskas:

Frank….

Just Locked the Paint job…Its A Camaro All glass -new body …like that part.

babycakes
                                                        Participant

Wow Dino! A work of art! Beautiful!!! 😀

dino
                                                            Keymaster
                                                                quote dinotheweirdo:

quote Frank J. Majauskas:

Frank….

Just Locked the Paint job…Its A Camaro All glass -new body …like that part.

…Heres How We do a Race Car Custom Paint Job…First Comes the Rendering for approval…If all Ok …then its pack up the paint & Guns and head to the Paint Booth. I’ll be doing this next weekend ..I’ll give ya some step by steps shot ‘On Location’ ….wow the ecomomy sure put the brakes on this kind work for me…maybe things picking up? I’ll post some other jobs in another topic.

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.