Dino inducted into the Dover Drag Strip Hall of Fame

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Dino inducted into the Dover Drag Strip Hall of Fame

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

On August 31st 2008 at the 18th Dover Drag Strip Reunion held at Marcus Dairy in Danbury ,Connectiuct Dean (Dino ) Lawrence was inducted into the 2008 Dover Drag Strip Hall of Fame by the Dover Racing Alumni Group (DRAG)!!
        A BIG thank you to Dino for all the work he has done in the past at the track and everything he is doing now in Rockingham to keep Dover Drag Strip alive with Dover Drag Strip.Com!!!
        Congrats. Dino,you are in the hall with some of the best that rolled into Wingdale!!

Thank You,
        ‘Video’ Bob

dino
        Keymaster

Had this in Reunion Notes :

TA DA ! just got this E-mail From Smokey & Grover !!!!!

Quote:

“dino
            just want to thank you for puting out the word about the dover show. it was a beautiful day and we had a great turnout. talked to a lot of old friends. we have inducted you into the hall of fame and it should be arriveing in the mail. we have a large hall of fame board which we display at the show each year and it has everyones name on it who we have inducted over the years. we will be working on next years show which will be the 19th. reunion.we will keep you informed.
            thanks again
            smokey and grover ”

THANKS FOR HONORING ME ….I ACCEPT THIS AWARD on behalf of Dover Guys EVERYWHERE !

NOTICE , HE SAID ‘WE WILL BE WORKING ON NEXT YEARS SHOW, which will be the 19th Reunion” !”

dino
            Keymaster

Got My Plaque ! couldn’t pick up anything on it …too much interferance & road noise …I’l try my headset later. THANKS SMOKEY & GROVER !!! see my truck ? had it for 15 years-200,000 miles.

Attachments:

vbob
                Participant

WHO’S THE IMPOSTER HOLDIN THE AWARD ??!!LOL!!
                    THE GUY IN THE TOWER ,NAHHH CANT BE HIM!!!LOL
                    CONGRATS ON GETTIN IN THE HALL !!!
                    YOU OLE DOVER FART !! LOL!!
                    ‘VIDEO’BOB

bobby-s

We like Him
                        He’s SILLY :ugeek: 😆

Congrats again on entering the HALL OF FAME

(U named it right ODF LOL….)

anonymous

HEY DINO,
                            FIRST, CONGRATES ON YOUR ADDITION TO THE “DOVER DRAG STRIP HALL OF FAME” YOU DESERVE IT MAN.
                            SECOND IT’S GREAT BEING BACK IN TOUCH WITH YOU, LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE,YOU WERE SO TALENTED IN HIGH SCHOOL, I USE TO SEND MY NEW NOTE BOOK BACK TO YOU IN MISS MONTGOMERY’S ENGLISH CLASS AND BY THE END OF THE CLASS I’D HAVE A ” DINO WIERDO ORIGINAL DRAWING” ON IT LIKE “BIG DADDY ED ROTH” WAS SITTING IN THE BACK, “YOUR THE BEST”.
                            THANKS AGAIN
                            TINY

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.