Dino made me do it

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING Dino made me do it

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    randy-fish

I think I posted one before, but the D-Man said to slap one up. Hey D . . . it ain’t a project anymore. I can’t afford to do anything else to it, so it might be “done.”

Attachments:

bobby-s

SWEET RIDE Randy, 😉
            looks done from our area, 😀
            must be a nice TENSION TAMER after a long day 😎

enjoy it and wear a lot of tires out. 😆

Bobby S.

dino
            Keymaster

How does his hat stay on

randy-fish
                    quote dinotheweirdo:

How does his hat stay on

That was mostly a photo prop — pearl orange car — orange Posies hat and I was only going about 35mph through an exclusive gated community, not far from the Del Mar Fairgrounds during the Goodguys show several years ago. I normally wear my black Oakley beanie that a friend refers to as my, “Holdin’ up the liquor store hat.” 😎

However Gabe Lopez did such a bitchin’ job on the interior, my line of sight is through the middle of the windshield, in spite of being six-feet tall with long legs. I’ve gotta hunker down some, but it’s still comfy. I can drive it about an hour till my legs lock up (!) 😆

randy-fish
                        quote BOBBY S.:

SWEET RIDE Randy, 😉 looks done from our area, 😀
                        must be a nice TENSION TAMER after a long day 😎 enjoy it and wear a lot of tires out. 😆 Bobby S.

Thanks, Guy. You nailed it, Bobby. I refer to it as my stress reliever, or my 401K (the only part that didn’t lose $60-Large in the last two years). 🙄 I wanted a ’32 Highboy since the fourth grade when I saw an article about the Bay Area Roadster Club in San Francisco. When I got older, I realized Andy Brizio was a member and I’m fortunate to have known him and his son, Roy, since the ’80s. Nothing like being influenced at a young age.

I’ve got a few little things to get after. You know, the kind of things that piss you off the more you drive them. I’m lucky to get it out of the garage more than once a month, though.

dino
                        Keymaster

Randy has this in storage at a “secure location” waiting to be sent east . We’ll be looking for him at Ct. cruises in it ! Maybe get it in time to Bring to Nostalgia drags ???

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.