DINO ON DRAG-LIST PODCAST

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION DINO ON DRAG-LIST PODCAST

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

Dino, I have to say that you did a good job on the DragList podcast tonight. It was very
        interesting and as usual, you were never at a loss for words. 😆 Just a little correction
        about one of the many racers at the Dover Nostalgia event at Lebanon Valley that play or
        played musical instruments… I believe that V-Bob traded his Accordion in for an AR-15 and
        he is Lithuanian… 😆 😆 😆 Again Dino, nice job ❗ 😀

Frank… 😎

patina
        Participant

I think VB is the first Lithuanian I know.

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

Well Pat, then I’m the second Lithuanian and Paul Bayarinas is the third
                one you know ❓ 😆

Frank… 😎

patina
                Participant

Wow a regular community in Connecticut.

Pat

babycakes
                    Participant

To V Bob, Frank M. Paul B. ‘ Aciu Geras Draugas’ !!!! ( Thank you for being my friend!) 🙄 😀 Pete,

frank-j-majauskas
                        Participant
                            quote Babycakes post_id=46824 time=1551290314 user_id=2882:

To V Bob, Frank M. Paul B. ‘ Aciu Geras Draugas’ !!!! ( Thank you for being my friend!) 🙄 😀 Pete,

Pete, right back at ya, my friend ❗ 😛 Stay warm ❗ 😆

FRANK… 😎

vbob
                            Participant

Hey

Don’t forget our Lisa and her Dad Al

‘V’

Attachments:

fastal

Labas (hello). I can speak the language and visited Vilnius (the capital) last year. Couldn’t find any dragstrips while I was there.

fastal

By the way, last year I was looking for the AA/G “Lithuanian Locomotive” so I could take a picture and send to some relatives in Lithuania. It didn’t show up. What happened to it?

babycakes
                                        Participant
                                            quote fastal post_id=46835 time=1551539754 user_id=44205:

By the way, last year I was looking for the AA/G “Lithuanian Locomotive” so I could take a picture and send to some relatives in Lithuania. It didn’t show up. What happened to it?

Paul B. retired it a few years back, and given to his son Vince. It now sits in storage in Paul’s garage. Many of us miss it,and hopefully maybe Vince himself, will race it once again someday? YES! It ran as good as it likes, cranking out those ‘8’s’ @ `150+’ mph! 😮 Pete.

frank-j-majauskas
                                            Participant
                                                quote fastal post_id=46835 time=1551539754 user_id=44205:

Mr. Fastal, Here are a few pictures of Paul’s beautiful Willys. He built it and ran the Willys
                                                in the high 8 second et and around the 150 mph speed. He ran these times and speeds at
                                                like 5 different race tracks. This Willys project was something that Paul wanted to do, he
                                                did it and now he has moved on to different interests. Anyways it was quite an accomplishment ❗

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                Participant

WOW!!!! THANK YOU for posting these photos of Paul’s ’34’ Willys AA/GS Frank! It’s a ‘sad’ situation Frank, for all of us that know’s Paul,and only wish we could see it run once again. We must accept Paul moving on to his ‘new’ interests and ventures in his life. He succeeded his ‘goal’ building his Willys which even we appreciated seeing it, very much also! 🙁 ….Pete.

babycakes
                                                    Participant

WOW!!!! THANK YOU for posting these photos of Paul’s ’34’ Willys AA/GS Frank! It’s a ‘sad’ situation Frank, for all of us that know’s Paul,and only wish we could see it run once again. We must accept Paul moving on to his ‘new’ interests and ventures in his life. He succeeded his ‘goal’ building his Willys which even we appreciated seeing it, very much also! 🙁 ….Pete.

kman
                                                        Participant

Sad indeed …. gimme that hot rod and i would put it in my living room with a freaken’ velvet rope around it !!!!!! … hope that bad boy hits the strips again !!!!

K

kman
                                                            Participant

But … how did we get from Dino on podcast to this hot rod willys ???? … HA … WTF !!!! …

K

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.