DIRECTIONS TO TRACK

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

DIRECTIONS TO TRACK …Ok- Google earth -Map quest- Eye in the Sky -GPS freaks …Let us have it…From Rt 80 ? Beam us in Scotty !

dino
        Keymaster

Big foot told Billy Mas this:
            Well we know that your old,with gray hair and all. Follow these directions. Rt 80 to exit 19, take a left and follow into town till you can not go any more. Turn right at the light and go about 3 miles down and look for a sign on the right side.
            BOB LASKO

. . . . that sound TOO easy …Billy will still get lost 😯

bob-lasko
            Participant
                quote dinotheweirdo:

Big foot told Billy Mas this:
                Well we know that your old,with gray hair and all. Follow these directions. Rt 80 to exit 19, take a left and follow into town till you can not go any more. Turn right at the light and go about 3 miles down and look for a sign on the right side.
                BOB LASKO

. . . . that sound TOO easy …Billy will still get lost 😯

Ok Who got the big foot name out???? Casy, masello????

masracingtd1167
                Participant

I think Kenny Voit named him Big Foot . Down at B+B they call him Bob Lashcap. Bob thanks for the directions.

maso
                    Participant
                        quote dinotheweirdo:

DIRECTIONS TO TRACK …Ok- Google earth -Map quest- Eye in the Sky -GPS freaks …Let us have it…From Rt 80 ? Beam us in Scotty !

Dino…

💡 💡 💡

Post here the GPS coordinates for the track so we can punch that into our electronic devices that do that.

dino
                        Keymaster

Don’t have one of them there thingies ? Video Bob !!-“Mr. Trucker” …can You help here ?

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

I keep the sun over my left shoulder going out in the morning then to get keep the sun behinde me at all times .whats GPS ???Oh, like Chief Dan George said,ya gotta have and edge and the sun behinde you at all times is the edge !!

‘V’

billy-casey

V Bobs been smokin the peice pipe again 😆 😆 😆 Billy

billy-casey

It’s been a long time but I remember a barn on the right and taking a right at the barn… this was the entry road to the track… is the barn still there … Billy

smokncobrajet

There’s some old building,and as soon as you get to it the track road is there on the right,along with a teeney sign that reads NHRA.I’ve blinked and missed the entrance.more than once.

dino
                                            Keymaster

THE WORD “CONVOY” is coming up a lot ! Put the word out and set time and location to hook up in your location….Danbury….Poughkeepsie….Southern CT…… NorthernWestchester…. Hartford-Waterbury…….Kingston…Yonkers-Bronx

smokncobrajet

We’ll be leaving here early Sunday morning from the Fishkill,NY area.We are right off I-84,so could caravan with anyone coming west on I-84 who isn’t sure how to get to Island.From here to Island is about 110 miles.

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY

The Litva Locomotive will be departing Waterbury, Ct. @ 7a.m.Saturday October 17th on track I-84 West,destination ,Island Dragway Great Meadows,New Jersey!!!ALLLLLLL ABOARRRRRRRD !!!!
                                                        Oh,all are welcome, advance tickets are recomended!!!
                                                        In GOD we trust ,all others pay cash!!
                                                        (all times are appox.)
                                                        ‘V’

billy-casey

V Bob… remember , keep the sun behind you 😆 😆 😆 … Billy

dino
                                                            Keymaster

UPDATE THIS GUYS FOR NEW DATE….Get Together …Phone each other -Convoy..FRI night Test nTune is for STREET LEGALONLY gate opens at 6:30 Park overnight If you wish

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.