DOC’s NEW RIDE!

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING DOC’s NEW RIDE!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Got a call from the Good Doctor (BURGESS!)…Seems He has a New Ride.Small world…Brian Whittkamp(UVE’s Son ) did it up at his shop in Denver,N.C. Doc goes way back with “UVE” …many of you may remember his welding and Fab. shop on South St. in Danbury. So I called Brian for some Shots of the New “Black Arrow” and he gave me his Dads number .Both down here in N.C. for about 10 years. Uve builds Trike motorcycles. So I called Him and chatted. He ran a primered ’57 in C/Cgas…late 60’s – early 70’s …but most remember all the work he did on Drag Cars and stock cars. Doc says he has kids wanting Him to race on the street…He lives up near Greensboro.

Attachments:

vbob
        Participant

HEY
            Do I smell the start of Dover Drag Strip tribute mini street cars!!!!!!
            Dino, get your pencil going on some mini tribute Dover Drag Strip cars!
            ‘V’

patina
            Participant

They already have the wheel well openings radiussed 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

VB PM sent

Pat

storm-king

Doc ought to try to make it to some of the nostalgia meets. Besides the Hot Rod Reunion we have here in Bowling Green, we also have several NMCA nostalgia S/S meets each year here, and Doc would be well received. (He’d also have a place to stay!)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.