Doug Tippett’s Dragmaster 61-62

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR Doug Tippett’s Dragmaster 61-62

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dougtippett66

I am trying to find my Dragmaster chassis…..My two names were Dark Eyes and T.N.T….Dragster was orginally bought in New Haven at Moon Eyes Speed Shop. At that time of purchase car was yellow and called Dark Eyes but not sure the name was on the car or not then and had a 2 speed LaSalle transmission. I later changed it to Candy Purple and Silver and called it T.N.T. and later painted it Dark Blue and had no name on it. Looking for any pictures available or infor on this car. I raced between 1960 and 1962 at Dover. Would love to find my car and restore it if possible. Appreciate hearing from any of you about what you might know. You can email me at dougtippett19566@aol.com or call me on my cell 941-7262442……..Happy and racing still in Bradenton Fl. and will be racing at the Snow Bird this weekend……………

Regards, Doug

dino
        Keymaster

Doug…Still looking…this seems to be the only one in Our files and we get new all the time. From Bill Cullen Collection and says 1963? Fill us in on what your currently racing! …Bunch of Dover Guys in Florida. Hey Sunshine State Dover Crew…Hook up at the track with Doug.To track it it down…Do you know Who got it after you?…Then we start the trail If He remembers what he did with it.

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

Found Another in New Collection that I haven’t loaded into ODF prmium Members Gallerys yet. Long shot from tower by Roger Hibbert-zoomed in.Its ’62-63 ’cause new tree didn’t arrive til ’64.

Attachments:

mikey

Doug, you might want to hook up with Tom Blake, he runs Bradenton sometimes, he lives in Lakeland. I went there with my car, and he took his, for a test and tune. I live in Kissimmee, and it was a long boring ride. He’s on the forum, PM or e-mail him, it’s worth a shot. ………….Mikey 😆

dino
                    Keymaster

Found this from way back ( sept 2009):

OFFICIAL RACE RESULTS -Win /R.U. NOV.7 2009

maso
                        Participant

It’s the only picture that I still have that I took myself at Dover… This is the entire “Thomas De Lello Collection”…!!! 😛

The shadows on the track indicate that the first photo was taken in the morning and my picture was taken in the afternoon. 💡

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.