DOVER BOOK DEAL a realty!

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION DOVER BOOK DEAL a realty!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Yup…Chris Demorro called and will be interviewing Smokey-Grover And Me ,plus using the vast historical submissions all you guys have posted to start THE BOOK! See first reference at His New Guys post:

http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2280

“Chris DeMorro March 25 at 8:24am
        It was awesome! Thank you so much for inviting me. I loved it! You guys have some great stories.
        I have your number and Grover’s number now, and I think you’re right, you guys DO need a book, and I’d love to write it. I am going on a cross country trip this summer, but I’ll be back in time for the reunion /drag races, at which time I’d love to get to work on a book.
        Honestly, I think the best way to write it would just to let you guys tell the story. I’ll just put it into words”.

I added:……”RUMBLE IN THE HILLS”…When Dover Drag Strip reigned in the Hudson Valley.?

Heres How this Book Stuff works .Chris write up a Draft (Sample Of Concept) and sends it off to publishers for Review.Once One Bites …Its a done deal and his goes ahead with composing the complete Manuscrpt.. Sent him a Photo Disc for ‘inspiration” and will supply him with names ,numbers for people to interview. Also supplying him with sources for distribution .Randy you listening here? need some info .Also Thinks PowerTV will be interested in producing THE BIG VIDEO ..no promises But it’s a possibilty.

frank-j-majauskas
        Participant

Amazing Dino where this is going and I hope it never ends ! I can’t
            help thinking about what you said at the Fest. ” I get this call from
            a kid that says, Do you have any decals or trophies ? ” God bless you guys !
            Frank…

don-kauer

Let’s see…………..Dino, Smokey and Grover….This could only be fiction 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.