Dover Decal

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Dover Decal

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bbd564
    Participant

This just sold on Ebay. I found this interesting, thought someone else might. It’s not mine and I do not know the seller or buyer.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/202106619412?ul_noapp=true

I don’t know if this link worked but was a Dover class winner decal that sold for $120 plus

dino
        Keymaster

Seller is ‘grancor’ Mike Goyda…It Didn’t go for that amount…trick to bidding…it went for MY last Bid of 23.for a dollar fifty more…thats the “game” Ebay has set increments to bid ..Link worked and you can click on “automatic Bids to see it went for

.r***r(895) $123.51 12 Nov 2017 at 5:26:16PM PST
            i***3(330) $121.01 12 Nov 2017 at 5:26:17PM PST
            This is an automatic bid (proxy bid) placed by eBay on behalf of the bidder.i***3(330) $24.50 12 Nov 2017 at 5:26:17PM PST
            r***r(895) $24.00 11 Nov 2017 at 12:43:11PM PST

See ‘895″ did it too so “330” got em in the lights BY ONE SECOND and he paid 24.50
            Talked to Mike on Sat. IT IS an Original …DO NOT BE FOOLED by phoney bad design knock offs . Guy who really steals copy right logo stuff and gets away with it is ‘Finders Garage” on Ebay.

vbob
            Participant

HEY

HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS !!! $124 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Whats my original bumper sticker worth??
                ‘V’

kman
                Participant

Goyda…. rings a bell … is this the same guy that collects drag racing/hot rod stuff ???? … if so.. years, and i mean years ago, i had a bunch of “paper” … you know.. magazines, handouts, speed shop decals .. etc. .. real deal stuff … so.. we talk on the phone and he is interested and can i meet him in … i believe… brooklyn. i told him you come up and have a look…. he never did….I kept that stuff for years … increased in value… thanks Mike for NOT comin’ up …

bbd564
                    Participant

I think I followed your steps of looking up the bids and showed the last 3 bids of $24.00, $121.01 and the winning bid of $123.51. Really doesn’t matter as I am looking for 66 67 68 which were all the small size decals. Unfortunately all the decals at some point were stripped off the rear quarter window.

dino
                        Keymaster

Again …It went for 24.50 . Mike explained to me how automatic bidding works…it’s complicated but insiders know the ‘scam’

dino
                            Keymaster

Ring a Bell ?….Still got It ?….It belongs in our “Dover Originals Display At The Dover Race …Contact Me for info.

Attachments:

bbd564
                                Participant

Yes, that car does look familiar 🙂 I still have it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.