DOVER DRAG STRIP 2016 WINTER FEST SAT. MARCH 19th 12 NOON

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION DOVER DRAG STRIP 2016 WINTER FEST SAT. MARCH 19th 12 NOON

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant

Looking forward to a ‘GOOD’ time,and get-together,with us ‘ole’ farts!!! 😉 😆 Pete.

vbob
        Participant

HEY

Attachments:

pmbuick
            Participant

Hey V-Bob thanks for the info and Thanks to Big Al for having it. Hope to see you all there. Peter

vbob
                Participant

HEY
                    See you in 24 hours!!!
                    OH, if you have Dover Drag Strip relics .pics etc. bring em for showntell !!!!

‘V’

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

Rise n shine sweet hearts!

‘V’

vbob
                        Participant

HEY

Great time at BIG AL’s !
                            Thank you BIG AL very much for letting us ODF’s play in your TOY BOX!!!!!
                            Rusty, thanks again for all the help setting up and taking down!
                            SOO, good to see all and hope you had some good eats and drinks!!!
                            BIG AL had time to deliver another engine!
                            Another BIG AL’s Toy Box happy customer!

‘V’

Attachments:

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

Thank you V-Bob and Big Al and his crew for putting on another great Dover Winter Fest.
                                It was nice to see everyone and shake hands and hug the ODF’s. We’re lucky to have this
                                Dover family.

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

babycakes
                                Participant

Just got back home,and the 1st. thing I wanna say. “WHAT A GREAT TIME,AND TURNOUT !!!!! V Bob, I can’t THANK YOU enough,for all the
                                    work, effort,and time you put into it,to make a a ‘FABULOUS’ get-together,for us ODF’s!!! YOUR THE MAN!!!! And I won’t forget to mention a
                                    “BIG” THANK YOU to the one and only, “BiG AL”,for his kind and generous offering,on having our gathering there!!! What a guy!!! Seeing and talking to all of the guys,was ‘priceless’,to say the least for me! All I can say,if you weren’t there, mister,you lost out on one ‘HELLAVA” time!
                                    In case I missed anybody else,that was involved with the setup, THANK YOU too! LIFE IS GOOD!!!! 😉 😀 😀 😀 😀 Pete.

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

Pete and Jerry playin in the toy box1!
                                        .V.

Attachments:

babycakes
                                        Participant

THANK YOU once again Bob!!!! We really had a “FANTASTIC” TIME,and a “MEMORABLE” experience!!!! 😮 😉 😀 😀 😀 Pete.

clicata

Thanks for a great time Bob its good to see everybody

smokey-dragct
                                                Participant

had a great time at the dover fest. nice to see everyone. thanks to bob for putting it all together and al for hosting the event. ps the food was great too
                                                    smokey

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.