DOVER DRAG STRIP 25th Annual Reunion

Forums Forums DANBURY DOVER REUNION News / Notes / Photos DOVER DRAG STRIP 25th Annual Reunion

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant

For those individuals who elected me in the ‘Dover Hall of Fame’ a big THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! A ‘surprise’ I never expected, believe me!
        I’m sure there are many candidates (then me), that would have ‘deserved’ it; and I can’t believe to tell you all,how “GREATFUL” I am,and
        honored,to be inducted into the ‘Dover Hall of Fame’! Like winning the lottery to me; a very ‘proud’ moment,which I’m sorry I was unable
        to be there,to accept! Don’t laugh….another cross-off my ‘bucket’ list in life,that becomes a ‘golden’ memory! Bless ya’s all!!!! Pete.

frank-j-majauskas
        Participant

WOW ❗ What a great turn out today. Thanks Big Al and his crew for opening his doors once again to the Dover guys. Thanks so much to Smokey and Grover
            for another great reunion and Congrats on their 25th. I also would like to thank
            D.R.A.G. for their selection of new inductees to the Dover Drag Strip Hall of Fame ❗

Frank…

Attachments:

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

Here’s a few more…..Congrats to the new inductees to the “Hall of Fame”.

Frank…

Attachments:

kman
                Participant

Congrats to Mr. Pete !!! .. way to go my friend !! …

mikey

Congrats to you , Pete. I’m very happy for your induction into the Hall of Fame. Proud to be in there with you!! :mrgreen:

babycakes
                        Participant

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! It’s a ‘GREAT’ honor to cherish,and be ‘proud’ of.to be chosen as one!!! I’m shocked and ‘greatful’!!! Pete.

dino
                            Keymaster

Finally the VBob gets in the Hall of Fame…one of the hardest working supporters of “Anything” Dover…Always there …always a help. Good Job V! And our Resident Gasser Freak Pete! congrates!…..PAT thanks for the great shots.Some one should take a good shot of the HALL OF FAME board so all the members can be seen…..They’ve been doing that every year …quote a list of Dover “stars”

patina
                                Participant

Maybe Smokey can put up this years recipients I heard Tom Blake’ Joe DiNardo to name a few that weren’t there. Brother Mike and I are very happy to be on that list along with my friends Dave Daly and Willie Feyh the original owner and builder of the MG. The MG has now been racing for 53 yrs. And Mike and I have attended every Dover Nostalgia drags since it’s inception, which ties us in years with the amount of years that Dave and Willie raced it at Dover.

Thanks to all!

Pat

dino
                                    Keymaster

Thanks Pat …That’s We are Looking For at this Forum…The real History from the Real Guys…Sart a new TOPIC at this heading and let it rip guys…folks Need to Know :
                                        http://doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2821

frank-j-majauskas
                                        Participant

Hey Guys, I wanted to post this picture of Tommy Seagriff’s 35 Ford
                                            coupe. Tommy was a long time member of the Candlewood Customs.
                                            This car, like all his others is a beauty ❗ 😮

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

kman
                                            Participant

Congratulations to the V MAN on his induction into the Hall of Fame .. Way to go my friend …. and also a big congrats to all the new inductees !!

tomatohead
                                                Participant

………… What can I say ❓ ❗ the well pump “went” at my house and I am so sorry I missed the SHOW ❗ ❗ I am also VERY HAPPY and SURPRIZED with “HALL of FAME” award 😀 ❗ THANK YOU SMOKEY AND GROVER , BIG AL AND JOHN SHIMER , And everyone else for this 😀 ❗ I got the plaqe and the decal ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ THANKS TO ALL for the award ❗ ❗ ❗

Attachments:

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.