DOVER DRAG STRIP WINTER FEST 2017 SAT. MARCH 25th 1p.m.

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION DOVER DRAG STRIP WINTER FEST 2017 SAT. MARCH 25th 1p.m.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY
        Were gettin close! Al’s bringin em to the line!

‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
        Participant

HEY

HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS !!!!
            Saturdays here !!!!
            Looking forward to breaking bread with all the ODF’s and friends!!!!
            ‘V’

Attachments:

topgun
            Participant

Hello
                is this still on or did it get cancelled because of rain
                Thanks
                Rich topgun

patina
                Participant

Still on, ain’t no rain date. Not gonna rain anyway. https://youtu.be/ncbEucjsNFU

Pat

topgun
                    Participant

Okay Pat
                        Thanks
                        Rich topgun

frank-j-majauskas
                        Participant

Once again a BIG “Thank You” to Big Al and his crew for opening his doors to the Dover family,
                            and to V-Bob for organizing this nice event. The V-Man does this event every year so everyone can
                            shake off the winter snow and that cabin fever and get to see their race buddies. It’s a good time
                            filled with smiles, laughs, hand shakes, hugs and good food and drinks. I really enjoyed seeing
                            everyone that was there. Thanks again Bob for your big heart and dedication ❗ 😀

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

patina
                            Participant

Thanks “Big Al” it was just what the doctor ordered. Good to see all the guys and gals again. Opening day at the valley April 8th. oh boy!

Pat

kman
                                Participant

So sorry to have missed this event….soakin’ up the sun before we return to the north country .. home… and my trout fishin’…. gonna miss our time down here with an awesome place to hang out in… family and friends… 3 months went by like 3 days… Good Lord willin’ we can do it again… hope to see you all in september or sooner.. peace…

K

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

Its a cake, I mean take!Till next year!
                                        Sooo good to see all the ODF’s and friends at BIG AL’s Toy Box yesterday!
                                        A BIG THANK YOU to BIG AL , Robin and Rusty !!!
                                        Had a grrreat time!
                                        Good to see friends from around the corner and from hours away!
                                        LORD willing we can do it again in 2018!!
                                        Dont forget the Dover Drag Strip Reunion , and the Dover Drag Strip Race!
                                        When you guys and gails stop coming then its all over , so lets keep the memories alive!
                                        Thanks again to all!!Have a safe and winning racing season!
                                        ‘V’

Attachments:

pmbuick
                                        Participant

Yes Thank you Big Al and you V-Bob, always a great time that we really appreciate.

Peter

dino
                                            Keymaster

Sorry I missed this one…Thanks for all who post the photos to show us out of towners what went on.Maybe next year….deep into planning things…Our Race and Syracuse in July.

babycakes
                                                Participant

A “GREAT” BIG ‘THANK YOU’ to ‘Big Al, V Bob, you slugged it right out of the park buddy!!! Above and beyond expectations that we all expected! All of us know it was very hard work,and dedication Bob, which you gave it 200% + !!! But that’s ‘you’,an ‘unsung’ hero, to keep the morale going,amongst us ‘ole’ farts; bless you my brother!!! YOUR THE MAN!!! Also, Pete Maple, you
                                                    “MADE MY DAY”!!!! As a ‘Willys Lover’, Uncle Al’s Willys memorbilia was the ‘icing on the cake’ for me,and THANK YOU SO MUCH for bringing it to our event, for us to see,and savor over!!! Bottom line, to it all, I wish it were Saturday all over again, it was ‘Fantastic’!!!!……Mr.Pete. 😮 😯 😛 😛 😛

topgun
                                                    Participant

Thanks
                                                        Big AL and V-Bob my brother and I had a great time
                                                        Thanks for pic of cookies I brought Brenda was happy every one like them!
                                                        See you at the drags!
                                                        Rich topgun

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.