DOVER DRAG STRIP WINTER FEST SAT. MARCH 31st 2018

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION DOVER DRAG STRIP WINTER FEST SAT. MARCH 31st 2018

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

Its that time again for the annual DOVER DRAG STRIP WINTER FEST !!! Saturday March 31st at 1p. m. to when BIG AL tells us to leave !!! The fest will be held RAIN , SNOW ,SLEET ETC. !!!The food will be there regardless of the weather!!!
        BIG AL once again gave his blessings and is opening his toy box for all the ODF’s and friends for our annual fest!Thank you BIG AL !!Rusty will be there to make sure everyone has plenty of food and drink !!

As always, there will be plenty of food, drink, videos, and bench racing !
        Brian will be there with his collection of Dover Drag Strip pictures!
        OH, if you have any pictures , videos, home movies of DDS please bring them along !!
        If you have a fav dish you want to share bring it along !
        Like in the past this is not a car show , if the weathers good and you want to bring your ride you are more than welcome !!!
        Again I ask you, if there is any ODF that needs a ride or needs to be contacted by a land line please post it on the DDS forum or give me a shout!
        If any question EMail me BOBSRED57@SBCGLOBAL.NET
        ‘V’

dino
        Keymaster

OK ….I might Make It This Time …can combo a delivery of race stuff to Lebanon Too…Considering …

vbob
            Participant

HEY

Attachments:

vbob
                Participant

HEY

Here’s the 1st DOVER DRAG STRIP WINTER FEST JANUARY 11th 2009 ! This will be our 9th DDSWF !!!! C U there !!!
                    ‘V’
                    http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=806

dino
                    Keymaster

Quick Link To ‘First” Dover Fest 2009″ on Youtube:

babycakes
                        Participant

WELL APPRECIATED Dino! THANK YOU!!! WOW! I can’t believe that was 2009 already! And what a NICE turnout we had, facing that snow storm and all! Lucky I got a room for the night in a Wingdale Motel ! The scary part was driving down Pleasant Valley Rd. on the way home next day! They plowed it and was unsalted,scary with the road, was mostly iced over! My 2wd Ranger had all to do to stay straight on the downhill till I hit Rte..55 to ‘Po’ Town ! If I remember I was only doing 5 to 10 mph,and in low gear on those hills!

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

31 days till the Dover Drag Strip Winter Fest !!!!!!

‘V’

patina
                                Participant

Where did you go to school? I got 42 days not 31.

Pat

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

THIS IS A TEST !!!!! GOOD TO SEE SOMEONE IS ON THIS FORUM!!!!!!

At least Pats on !!!!!

‘V’

kman
                                        Participant

Hey … i’m on the docks fishin’ …. checkin’ in… checkin’ out … checkin’ in … and so on …

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY

Peter Maples AKA PM BUICK,and others get those Italians out of the kitchen !!!!
                                                Anyone know how to get Upsatairs Bob to come??

“v’

tomatohead
                                                Participant

…. “V” me and pete and some other italians are coming ………………. OK ………………….oh yea tell my Brother “Bruce” its macaroni Time ❗ ❗ 😀 see ALL you guys there

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                    Participant

‘Mater’ Joe! We’ve been waitin’ too long to see the side trim mouldings put on the ‘Tomato Bolt’! Maybe this year? You don’t want Mikey on your case again, do ya, like finally painting your bumpers argent he ‘bugged’ you about!!! LOL! Just kidding with ya Joe! 😉 😆 Pete.

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY

Gettin closer!!!

Order the food this week!!!!

‘V’

frank-j-majauskas
                                                            Participant

Hey “V”, Glad you changed the menu from pasta to prime rib ❗ 😮
                                                                TESTING>>>TESTING>>>TESTING…. 😆

Frank… 😎

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.