DOVER EXCLUSIVE PART 2 // GNRS PHOTOS

Forums Forums ANY OTHER PHOTOS DOVER EXCLUSIVE PART 2 // GNRS PHOTOS

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    randy-fish

Here’s a few more to flip ‘yer skirt up . . .

Attachments:

tomblake
        Participant

Great pictures, must be a great show. you don’t get to see to many cars like those very often if ever. Cars like Pure Hell and the FED are a serious part of drag racings history.

randy-fish
                quote TomBlake:

Great pictures, must be a great show. you don’t get to see to many cars like those very often if ever. Cars like Pure Hell and the FED are a serious part of drag racings history.

Glad you enjoyed ’em, Tom. I only had time to blast through two of the seven (or eight?) buildings to highlight the drag stuff, but every building is packed. My deadline for the May issue is Tuesday, so I’ll be hammering the keys this morning before heading back to the show this afternoon. I’m working on a giant story that might end up in three parts. It’s called “Funny Car Evolution — From Stone Age to Space Age.” Hey, there’s another Dover Exclusive!

dino
                Keymaster

Randy for the “Stone Age” portion…I’m sending YOU a Bunch of DOVER DANDIES from 1961-1962 ! Do us up !
                    Seeing those fuelers in Show room condition is almost creepy…like a time warp ! E-mail me the correct e-address to get to Ya quick !

randy-fish
                        quote dinotheweirdo:

Randy for the “Stone Age” portion…I’m sending YOU a Bunch of DOVER DANDIES from 1961-1962 ! Do us up !
                        Seeing those fuelers in Show room condition is almost creepy…like a time warp ! E-mail me the correct e-address to get to Ya quick !

I hear what ‘yer saying, Dino. Don’t forget, though . . . in the summer (I know, it’s summer almost all the time here), we get to see most of those cars at the various Cacklefests. So at least we get to hear ’em run! I’ve even occupied the seat of a couple different cars during those “Pipe Music” extravaganzas!

anthony-terenzio

Randy, Nice pic’s of Pure Hell

storm-king

You gotta love cars with 100″ or less wheelbase and a crank centerline above the front wheel height.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.