DOVER FEST INFO this Sat

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION DOVER FEST INFO this Sat

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Doors Open at noon…
        $7.00 for all you can eat —>Massive Italian Combo Sub- Chips & Dip- Salad- Video Bobs incredible event Cake….From opening though the afternoon…..buy your own beverage of choice.
        stay until they close if ya want….
        Big Als just Down the road -open at 8 for Coffee & tour…
        Some guys having Breakfast At Adams Diner….now called Village Diner…Then heading down to Big Als. Group Photo At RiverView later in Day…..
        Videos on 2 TVs & Side show. Goodie Booth For Shirts-Posters-Photo Discs-Decals- sign-up for ODF…….
        AND the 2nd Annual ODF HALL OF FAME AWards Presentation. .
        Other Topic too long ..check it out though..locking this to stay just like this for the basic info.

Riverview Tavernโ€Ž – 6527 Route 55 # 856, Wingdale, NYโ€Ž – (845) 832-6434โ€Ž

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

I’ll be heading out tonight or tomorrow am…(V-Bob- Behave)…

dino
            Keymaster

Have Arrived at Brian’s safe and sound after trying to blow up the rental KIA running flat out all the way…..11 1/2 hrs. my new record and thats to kingston……………………see ya all Sat…….and I see V-Bob Didn’t behave again.

dino
                Keymaster

Were Ready!…Brian & I left the Riverview about 9:30 got the place scoped out after our Whirlwind tour of Valley Chassis, Tiny Eglits shop, Stop at Lee Ballards, Bob Ingels shop, Smokin Wheels Collectables, Lisa at Post Office, Berkshire Lodge, Hermans Automotive, Wingdale Library ..(They now stock Our Photo Disc)….We visited and explored the old track….visited old Restaurant overlooking track (Was informed its REopening)…… and a bunch I forget.

don-kauer

LETS GO …………Get your lazy butts out of bed……..It’s here………..V did a sweep ……..We’re good…..V, bring ๐Ÿ˜† your ear necklace to show the BOYZ……………. ๐Ÿ˜†

vbob
                        Participant

HEY

LETS GO !!

‘V’

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.