DOVER GUY SEARCH PROJECT Lets find them!

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? DOVER GUY SEARCH PROJECT Lets find them!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Here’s the deal……Lot of stuff in “Looking For ….” like 40 replies….started this topic to give you the idea. Charlie Irving had great results finding guys by using his School Alumni lists …you know ,the ones for planning school reunions. “Upstairs Bob” found guys using Myspace and other “social ” sites. Now there’s Twitter, Facebook and all the rest . LET”S use all our “Connections” to put out a “Looking For Former DOVER racers and Fans” request on EVERYTHING we can post on. I’m on about 28 differant “Car Crazy” forums,( thats how I originally found a bunch of you last July) And…. you guys are probably on a bunch too…especially ones I don’t even know about. ——>M I S S I ON : Dover CSI Internet “Blitz” ….find our lost “Brothers “…..And If you see someone on the forum ,that’s been “Inactive” for months…Shake his tree with an E-Mail or PM. You all have saved personal e-mail “lists” too …do your own “mass” mailing. I’ll back that up with sending ANYONE a batch of DDS.com website promo flyers to hand out ,PLUS the new (Coming Soon) flyers for the Nostalgia Drags to distribute at shows and Cruises ….or at auto related businesses in your area…..just give me an address to send to. dino@doverdragstrip.com I believe we’ve only hit the tip of the ice-burg of finding A Whole Bunch more…. with stories, photos ,film and memories. Plan on posting Classified ads in key Newspapers …like Poughkeepsie, Danbury , Waterbury, Bridgeport, Stamford, and Westchester….need some ideas here….whats some good ,big circulation papers in the “Dover Racer areas” ?

cullyflower

Dino To see what newspapers are in the Dover area logon to http://www.newsvoyager.com clicking on CT. list 76 newspapers
            decide which ones to place ads in. To try to find former racers try http://www.usa-people-search.com see if they show
            up.

dino
            Keymaster

Wow ..good info…if I only had the time! need to appoint a “search Director” and give him a list .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.