Dover mentioned in Muscle Machines

Forums Misc Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Dover mentioned in Muscle Machines

• This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by maso.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    anthonyc
    • Total Posts: 120

Dover is mentioned in Hemmings Muscle Machines July 09 as well as Super Pumpkin.Its an article about a guy that races an Elcamino at Lebanon and he used to work in Yonkers and knew that car.

dino
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 11503

Can someone scan & post ?

thekidd312
    • Total Posts: 76

just got my copy and sure is in there he talks about dover and super pumpkin and super goat how kool. dover showing up more and more in mags thats a good thing!!!

bobby-s
    • Total Posts: 700

Dino
    check your company e- mail
    scanned & sent orig size there,
    looked good from up-here 😆 😆
    Bobby S.

maso
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 1295
    quote thekidd312:

… dover showing up more and more in mags thats a good thing!!!

I don’t think that is just an accident or a coincidance. I think that Dino Lawrance’s efforts through this web have had enough public relations value as to make those things happen. Dino has always been a “Public Relations” guy… even back in the day.

If you want to really promote the “Dover Drag Strip” image in the public eye, then you need a game plan with actual goals and objectives… then go from there.

Bravo Dino…!!!

Dover Forever.

dino
    Keymaster

Thanks Maso….Oh Guys….you ain’t seen nothin’ yet….Got a Feature written and approved ,ready to be published in Danbury News-times…Got the new Column in Ct. Cruisin’ News …and a few more tricks ready to be unleased…THEY WILL know Dover Has RISEN!…………………”the Track that won’t die “

vbob
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 2931

HEY

Charlie ‘Bad News’ Boucher and the late DDS starter,father ,brother and best est of friends Al Svarplaitis!!

‘V’

Attachments:

dino
    Keymaster

Video Bob…Sorry, don’t get the connection to the topic.

dino
    Keymaster

Here it is …Thanks to Bobby S. for sending in :

Attachments:

maso
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 1295
    quote dinotheweirdo:

Thanks Maso….Oh Guys….you ain’t seen nothin’ yet….Got a Feature written and approved ,ready to be published in Danbury News-times…Got the new Column in Ct. Cruisin’ News …and a few more tricks ready to be unleased…THEY WILL know Dover Has RISEN!…………………”the Track that won’t die “

Well keep us “posted” ( there… I made a pun joke… 😳 ) Like most modern newspapers it has a web site and your article may also be published there.

Go see: http://www.newstimes.com/ when the time comes for it’s publication.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.