DOVER ORIGINALS Back !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Presented By Dover Eliminator Legends…Our DOVER ORIGINALS race car display of Real Dover Cars returns with Bobby Schlegel at the helm with his “Hellzapoppin” restored Dragster of Ron Abbott. We are consantly searching for the real DOVER deal…and will have some cool new cars never beforeseen on display.We’re in contact with the present owner of Freddy Murphy’s “Yellow Fever ” …The original Bobby Lagana “American Challanger ” Funny car is coming and… with a little persuading ,I expect “Chevamoco” to Be Back. IF YOU KNOW the wereabouts of Any Original Dover Race Car …Get ahold of me with a phone number or email address or have them contact Me. Last year we saw new cars come out of the wood work…But More are needed

Attachments:

kman
        Participant

Dino never sleeps !!! … go git’ em’ D ..

dino
            Keymaster

last year

Attachments:

bobby-s

Another Dover family member passed away this early morning, Ron Abbott (ran HELLZAPOPPIN) dragsters, passed away caused by complicated illness. His son Scott called me to let the Dover group know. I was able to meet him and share great memories and learned a lot of his active sports life a real pleasure to send the time with him. Sure he will be missed by a lot of people.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.