DOVER ORIGINALS "new " Eliminator

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 10th ANNUAL DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS DOVER ORIGINALS "new " Eliminator

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Real original Dover racers and Family…”Ala” Lee Valentine ,Morehead Family and many others WILL have their Own Elimininator ! . We’ll call it – Duh….. “Dover Originals” Must be connected with a Dover original Family or BE a Dover Original Racer with a car Newer than 1980. This will not have a large car count but will showcase Dover guys almost as an exhibition class …fun for the fans and all of us. We will require ‘credentials” year-class ran at Dover or a ‘sponsoring’ dad or grandfather. that Did run Dover. This will be a Pre Registered class with info how to enter readily available after winter.And Entries will get a cool decal to show all, your historical connection. 1981 & up Pre-Entered with authentication….. Call 910-997-4444 -message-me 0r E-mail dino @ doverdragstrip.com for Details and eligibility…Plan to Have KOOL Winners Jacket -Nice big Tropy and winner decal . When you Enter ( we’ll send ya a form to fill out) …that info will be perfect for announcer AND …we’ll send you back a Decal (lettering) to put on your drivers side window of who what when …for Photo op.
        FORM TO FILL OUT IS BELOW.

Attachments:

kman
        Participant

Absolutely Great Idea !!!! …. should be fun….

dino
            Keymaster

HERES A QUICK LINK to Fill Out FORM ENTRY-Print & Mail or copy & E-Mail to Me : dino@doverdragstrip.com
                you can type right on it.

http://doverdragstrip.com/downloads/eliminator_form_editable.pdf

clicata

hi Dino is this footbrake and linelock only.Chalie

dino
                    Keymaster

I’m Thinking cause its a limited class…low car count and just for dover guys….Delay Box…Line Lock-footbrake …whatever.

chevyratpower

How about a pro dial setup. Pro tree with dial ins? something different.

dino
                            Keymaster

Not that good for novice racers running their maybe street car…lets not get confusing.

chevyratpower

Dino
                                    Looking to confirm you received my registration into Dover new. sent you the form in May.
                                    registration is for Brett Bennett. let me know , see you next week.

dino
                                    Keymaster

You’re On the List Brett…I’m having Internet On & Off with Hurricane

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.