Dover "Event OFFICIALS" NEEDED – 2012

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 4th Annual Dover Drag Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags 2012 Dover "Event OFFICIALS" NEEDED – 2012

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

If you’re not running a car …We’ll need a new crew of ‘helpers’ to :
        (1) -Help in Staging Lanes…assist Track Crew- Line up elims -police Delay Boxes- organization
        (2) -Help In Tech Lanes , Sat And Sun til Noon.
        (3)- Help Linda in Goodie Booth-Dover Historical Area… watch Brians Display and others memorabilia [if hes running the GTO]
        ……………Expanding this for 2012
        (4)- Be Dover Rep ,to Capital Area Rods – someone like Les M…’hint’.. with Street Rod -Show experiance
        (5) – Dino Assistant in tower and coordination

all to be in Radio Contact . Be there Early for ‘Staff Meeting each day”

dino
        Keymaster

Yes …you get a cool shirt to wear.

dino
            Keymaster

Contact Me or “Smitty”

oldcarguy

I’m working (more than likley the back of staging again) and may be racing a 65 gasser mustang….but ill help out however I can…let me know if you need something….also if I can get them, ill post flyers all over for ya…
                    Thanks
                    bill scheriff

dino
                    Keymaster

Thanks Bill …PM me or e-mail your mailing address and the Flyers will be sent to you. Another Mustang Gasser…Run Kevin in his !

dino
                        Keymaster

Dino,
                            Just joined the ODF! Cannot get enough! I am going to be at Lebanon Valley on August 12th. If you need help let me know glad to do it.

Vic

dino
                            Keymaster
                                quote dinotheweirdo:

If you’re not running a car …We’ll need a new crew of ‘helpers’ to :
                                (1) -Help in Staging Lanes…assist Track Crew- Line up elims -police Delay Boxes- organization
                                (2) -Help In Tech Lanes , Sat And Sun til Noon.
                                (3)- Help Linda in Goodie Booth-Dover Historical Area… watch Brians Display and others memorabilia [if hes running the GTO]
                                ……………Expanding this for 2012
                                (4)- Be Dover Rep ,to Capital Area Rods – someone like Les M…’hint’.. with Street Rod -Show experiance
                                (5) – Dino Assistant in tower and coordination

all to be in Radio Contact . Be there Early for ‘Staff Meeting each day”

Contact ME dino@doverdragstrip.com
                                or
                                Smitty -HVY70SS on forum
                                bsmith4@hvc.rr.com
                                …. Need Two In Tech And at least,Two in Staging Lanes to help Smitty…got the Goodie booth covered

john-sachs-sr
                                Participant

I may be able to help out. 😮
                                    If all goes well, plans are in the works for my attending the race/event. 😉 I will be staying with “Grover” for the duration.
                                    John

dino
                                    Keymaster

Great John…The Grove And Smoker Sounds like Smokey and The Bandit…now ya gotta get the old Anglia to show….never made the first 3.

dino
                                        Keymaster

SMITTY….. Sachs sounds Perfect To Be with You Sunday afternoon,at the Front of the lanes Policing Delay Boxes ..He’s a No B.S. Guy….He can meet & great all his old buddies as they come through and still see the track action…Bill Scheriff…”Oldcarguy” on the forum…will cover the Rear of the lanes …He’s working that post for the track that day anyway. NitroFrankie will cover the Bike Elim. Now just need some Tech Lane guys to be with you in the mornings. No Saratoga side trip this year! Gates open At 8am …last year at 7, THEY WERE BACKED OUT TO THE ROAD! WE WILL Have DRIVERS MEETING Behind the Tower Prior to start of Eliminators…JUST So EVERYONE is on the same Page!

svarplaitis
                                            Participant

I talked to Brian I have to work Sat morning will be up later and Sunday I will help out. Lisa Svarplaitis-Seifts

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.