DOVER RACE CAR RESTORATION Registry

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR DOVER RACE CAR RESTORATION Registry

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Nobody has replied or commented on the photo of “Alcoa Presents” could this be the only picture of this car at Dover? It is the only picture I have ever seen of the car so far or even any mention of it. Strange!

Pat

maso
        Participant

So…

Who owns the Chevamoco now…?
            Is that Bobby Lagana’s original or is it a recreation of it.
            What was the history it… was it a record holder, did it make any noise on the national scene…?
            Was it considered a Funny Car or was there some other class for it to run in.

What’s it’s history…?

🙂

kman
            Participant

Maso…. in the search box, type in chevamoco…. you will be busy for awhile so don’t forget the beverage of choice and the chips ….

kman
                Participant

Pat…. i did numerous searches today on that “alcoa presents” plymouth …. NADA… nothing….

kman
                    Participant

I thought it would be cool to post the “dover cars” on this thread the way they look today… these are my latest shots and feel free to add yours… recent shots only please…

The Di Stefano MG

Bobby Schlegel .. Hellzapoppin

Roger Charbonneau .. Bad News

kman
                        Participant

Ron Morehead .. Tiny Tim Volvo

Bobby Schlegel .. Alley Oop

Scinto-Neri .. Camaro

Victor Javinet .. Carpetbagger

kman
                            Participant

Vinny Lyons .. Rye Ford Mustang

Morosso .. Corvette

kman
                                Participant

Pacers Auto .. Tazmanian Devil

hearse-bill

Hi all….just checkin in…Blown hearse is getting lots of needed fabrication and restoration….really coming along nicely…..will send pics soon….I have a goal of hAVING IT AT CT DRAGWAY REUNION AT LEAST RUNNING…AND DOVER REUNION RACE READY….BODYMAN IS ON BOARD…HAVIN FUN….WILL KEEP U UPDATED…THANKS BC

Stephens Pontiac
                                        Participant

Stephen Pontiac Firebird – alive and well 15k original miles, currently has the Stephens  pro stocker dual quad RAV in it. But still have one of Stephens RAIVs for it also, always looking for pictures and would like to find the right person to paint it.  Was originally painted by woody in new Britain.  Info or pictures can be sent to cstockbird@aol.com Jeff

Seems it sold to someone in New Britain after Stephens ,  the. Sold again at south end auto in 78 that’s all the info I have on it til early 90s when o got it and started racing it.  Any info of who had it in between is greatly appreciated. .

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by Stephens Pontiac.
                                            Attachments:
                                            You must be logged in to view attached files.
                                          Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.