Dover Willy’s

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Dover Willy’s

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    masracingtd1167
    Participant

There is a nice picture of the Dover Tribute car in the new issue of East Coast Drag News.Paul I will save my copy for you .

dino
        Keymaster

BILLY …Can ya scan & post? …me & other guys, no got subscription ……yet

bobby-s

Billy is this the picture,,,,
                just finished reading my issue,
                picture from the ATCO Nostalgia Nationals
                Bobby S.

Attachments:

masracingtd1167
                Participant

Yes that’s the one . F.Y.I. East coast drag news is a geat little news paper . they do a lot of division 1 coverage and east coast nostalga racing .It comes out 6 times a year.Phil Huchison is the editor and Dave Bishop is the publisher two very nice people.I’me sure they would be glad to give us some coverage of our upcoming Dover Drag’s P.S. Paul I think you need a little more air in those tires

dino
                    Keymaster

Couple things…Pauls getting new tires…the nostalgia ones aren’t working…the paper did a nice story on the site …its in here someplace (General Discussion) …I’m gona give them more press releases. Randy Fish and these guys Too ….WILL help promote the Dover drags ..but they need MORE concrete confirmed info…its still “Just Talk.” I’m getting a subscrition and possibly placing an ad as funds allow. Are there any other “Division 1′ area publications like this ? NEAT SHOT Though!

anonymous
                            quote masracingtd1167:

There is a nice picture of the Dover Tribute car in the new issue of East Coast Drag News.Paul I will save my copy for you .

WOW 😀 thanks BILLY we tried 8.5 to 10 lbs of air in those m&h 12.00×16 tires but theyre too hard going to try 32×14.5×15’s goodyear or hoosier this year. check out the throttle blades and its on page 33 TOO 😆 I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE PAPER

anonymous
                                quote BOBBY S.:

Billy is this the picture,,,,
                                just finished reading my issue,
                                picture from the ATCO Nostalgia Nationals
                                Bobby S.

hi bobby how do you subscribe to this paper ❓

dino
                                Keymaster

Looked all over website ..couldn’t find subsription info so, did some diggin …WALA ! found it! heres the site link to click on though …you can view all the past issues (All the pages too ! )
                                    http://ecdnonline.com/home.htm

25 bucks to: East Coast Drag News, 33 DOVER st., Easton, Md. 21601………….. comes out 6 times a year

Attachments:

dino
                                    Keymaster

JUST GOT THIS FROM PUAL B.:

“I am both happy and sad , I got my NHRA license to go fast legally at Atco license passes at the end of the year, but the TRUCK 427 MOTOR ate a valve and it is apart now waiting for warm wheather to RE-ASSEMBLE .I will get video bob to come over and take some shots of it RESTING. Laregina welded the smile in the piston up and Ii am accunulating parts for the spring re- build. I am hoping to go 9.00 FLAT OR HIGH 8’S, that will be my goal, next to BEING A KID AGAIN” … paul j bayarinas

masracingtd1167
                                        Participant

The best way that I know of to make you feel young is to be at the race track doing the thing that you love the most .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.