DRAG ALLEY returns !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Our Now Famous “Drag Alley” nostalgia Race Car Display…enters its second year….watch this topic as I get confirmation from participants.
        Send Me your Mailling Address And phone #….dino@doverdragstrip.com or call 910-997-4444
        PARTICIPANTS GET THREE FREE Passes per car…Decal… T-shirt …and reserved Trailer parking area…Its Sunday,but you can arrive early anytime on Sat. Hotel Disconts to be announced when firmed up…Group Displays Welcom…We expect Ct. Dragway gang to Retirn and New groups are already forming. IF your car is a DOVER ORIGINAL…we would like to be in That Area as indicated on the aerial view(Scrool down for more)

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Our ‘Floor Plan’…notice reserved Trailer Parking area for “Drag Alley”

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

Possible Group Displays for South Glens Falls Dragway as a type of “reunion” for them ,And Sal Carbone getting the Conn. Dragway guys back,bigger & Better.

vbob
                Participant

HEY

Bases loaded, Dinos up , he swings, its outta here, grand slam!!!
                    ‘V’

dino
                    Keymaster

OLD Lebanon Car…Coming! Here’s The famous “Golden Gasser” that ran at Lebanon Valley. Rescued and being restored by Mark Brate.His plan is to have running ,in prime or it’s current red to Show in Our “DRAG ALLEY”………”Drag Alley’ is fast becoming a ‘destination’ for Drag Strip Reunions…Lebanon Valley group forming as is the crew from South Glens Falls. The Conn. Dragway gang will be returning ,bigger & Better. Pocono Drag Lodge Welcome along with anyone else…Contact me with your plans.

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

DRAG ALLEY PARTICIPANTS …Time Is Running out …Contact Me to Get ‘On the List” and receive your Credentials.see info above

dino
                            Keymaster

More guys checking in …Here’s a few so far….

Attachments:

dino
                                Keymaster

DRAG ALLEY nostalgic Race Car Display alert….Repeating this post as we get closer…Possible Participants NEED to get on the stick and contact me so I can “Get You On The List’ and send your Passes & Info Our Now Famous “Drag Alley” nostalgia Race Car Display, presented by S&W Race Cars …
                                    Send Me your Mailling Address And phone #….dino@doverdragstrip.com or call 910-997-4444
                                    PARTICIPANTS(Drag Alley) GET THREE FREE Passes per car…Decal… T-shirt …and reserved Trailer parking area…Its Sunday,but you can arrive early anytime on Sat. .Group Displays Welcome..as is Oval Track cars. .We expect Ct. Dragway gang to Return and New groups are already forming,Like South Glens Falls … IF your car is a DOVER ORIGINAL…we would like you to be in That Area as indicated on the aerial view (Scrool down for more)…Same Deal For Dover Originals BUT to get your VIP passes & Credentials ya gotta contact me …

dino
                                    Keymaster

Participants checking in …Jerry Augustine bringing This…. 😀

Attachments:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.