DRAG RACER MAGAZINE,I GOT MINE-NOST. DRAGS !

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION DRAG RACER MAGAZINE,I GOT MINE-NOST. DRAGS !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY
        I got mine !!
        Drag Racer Magazine March 2010 volume 14 no.3 with twenty-seven (count them) 27 pictures in living color spread across 7 pages!pics include DRAGTIME,The Wizard,Tiny Tim,the Di Stefano Bros.MG,Bad News,Bob Hill,Paul Bayarinas,Bill Coleman,Carpetbagger,Tony Supino and many others!
        ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Speechless ! Dover Drag Strip Rides again …..Randy …how can we thank you ?for the Print Proof of our dream come true.Who would have thought we’d even pull it off…let alone the whole world now knows …You can take a racer out of Dover but you can’t take Dover out of a Racer…ALL Who Made it Happen ….Give YOURSELF A HAND ! .

vbob
            Participant

HEY
                Don’t forget,Randy “I’LL Be Back” Fish has to buy gas and likes to eat just like us!!!
                ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

Thanks For Showing the Guys ….V-bob …I’ll have extra copies at Dover Fest and will post How to order back issues .
                    Oh- Subscription ? —-> click this http://www.beckett.com/subscriptions/subs.asp?promotion=325

bobby-s

Randy ,,, THANK YOU for making a DREAM for
                        racers from a track a lot of people
                        would say WHERE is that,
                        come true,

to everyone from Dover
                        this issue of your GREAT magazine
                        with this article is BETTER than
                        any major national event coverage,

THANK YOU is not enough to say to you,

enjoy you ride in you roadster
                        you earned some MY time,

Bobby S.

(hopefully I’ll get mine by the weekend,)

randy-fish

Hey, don’t forget. It’s all about you. Dino and I hit it off from the get-go, and he made me feel like one of the guys. It was the same when I met Grover and Video Bob at Englishtown — Instant Karma! The more I saw how committed everybody was to this great cause, the more I tried to make others see “HOW IT’S DONE.” It’s kinda like Force says . . . “You had me at hello.” Unfortunately, more people deserve credit than I’m able to mention by name, but you know who you are. You created this monster, now all you have to do is feed it! Kudos to you all. Now back to our regularly scheduled program. Peace . . . RF

Oh yeah, my Reunion coverage (reprint from DRAG RACER) is just coming out in the latest issue of World of Rods.

vbob
                            Participant

HEY
                                Oh,Grover and Bob ‘Tasmanian Devil’ Petrucelli made the magazine too!
                                Page 8 !
                                ‘V’

Attachments:

tomblake
                                Participant

Got my copy of the magazine in the mail today.
                                    Randy…great coverage of our 1st annual Dover event.
                                    Dino,,, thanks for keeping this going. I don’t think I am the only ODF that enjoys the heck out of this site, everyday.
                                    Looking forward to the 2nd annual event. It looks like it will be very BIG.

cullyflower

I am really impressed with the coverage of the nostalgia drags. Thanks to Randy for Drag Racer Magazines interest
                                        in us and his participation in the sponsering of the race. Dino really got it right with the article in that it gives some
                                        history about the track then mentions lots of the guys that were there by name. Then lots of photos and who doesnt
                                        like seeing their car in a magazine. Best of all the list of winners. In 2007 I was at the NHRA Hot rod reunion with my
                                        friends and they won one of the eliminators when the national dragster came no photo no list of winners. Their coverage
                                        sucks. We do not have that problem again a job well done.

patina
                                        Participant
                                            quote dinotheweirdo:

Pat:….(watch this guys)…..”What’ll ya see the cool picture of your MG with Bad News With the Old Photo !! and the nice write-up” (No he won’t sleep tonight) 😆

It’s “now he won’t sleep tonight” and your right.

Pat

dino
                                            Keymaster

Oh Here…you need your sleep . . . . .and see page 74 up in V-Bob’s first scans.

Attachments:

bobby-s

see you CAN ??? 😆
                                                    keep a secret 🙄

that is the BEST picture in the article
                                                    Randy hit the nail on the head with that one
                                                    shows what this site is all about,
                                                    THAN & NOW,
                                                    enjoying old frienships again,

Pat maybe you can get a digital
                                                    picture of that for you office,
                                                    that would be KOOl,,

do not know who took that
                                                    maybe V Bob knows,

hearse-bill

Wow….Randy…I can only say thank you…..Great picture of the Austin….Dad and I both had a great time there….thanks again

patina
                                                        Participant

Finally! I am going to sleep with it under my pillow, maybe the drag race fairy will leave me some money so I can take care of the little things that never got done.

Randy Thanks, I just want to say though that the restoration would not have gotten done if it wasn’t for Brother Mike he’s 4 years younger than and was really the person always pushing me to finish the car.

I need about 5 more issues how do I go about getting them.

Dino Thank You also you like my brother kept pushing to get this to happen.

Pat (AKA Pasquale Linguine, Linguine Bros. Racing Team)

patina
                                                            Participant
                                                                quote patina:

Finally! I am going to sleep with it under my pillow, maybe the drag race fairy will leave me some money so I can take care of the little things that never got done.

Randy Thanks, I just want to say though that the restoration would not have gotten done if it wasn’t for Brother Mike he’s 4 years younger than and was really the person always pushing me to finish the car.

I need about 5 more issues how do I go about getting them.

Dino Thank You also you like my brother kept pushing to get this to happen.

Pat (AKA Pasquale Linguine, Linguine Bros. Racing Team)

DINO read the first line! And Linguine is NOT thin spaghetti, thats Angel Hair and Cappalini. Terenzio’s help me out here and educate Dino. Mater feel free to chime in.

Pat

PS I got it “Finally”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.