Drag Racer Magazine Jan ’09"

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls Drag Racer Magazine Jan ’09"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jack1320

HI Everyone I hope most of you have seen the article in Drag Racer Magazine`s Jan 09 issue
        Randy Fish (it`s editor) asked me to shoot the reunion for him, and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that was so helpful in making this a very cool show. I had a blast covering it and I hope I did you justice by putting it on film. Jack 😀

dino
        Keymaster

YOUR THE MAN ….Thanks for a great Article !!!now get your Butt up to Wingdale Jan. 10 for DOVER -FEST ! the Boys will initate you ‘Into The Club”

dino
            Keymaster

Moved this to “new Guys ‘ Jack …Hey ! what other old Drag photos might you have ? AND Welcome Aboard !

jack1320
                    quote dinotheweirdo:

Moved this to “new Guys ‘ Jack …Hey ! what other old Drag photos might you have ? AND Welcome Aboard !

Thank you Dino My stuff is mostly from Conn Int Raceway and E-town I was one of it`s lens men ( Conn that Is). Thanks again for the welcome.

jack1320
                        quote dinotheweirdo:

YOUR THE MAN ….Thanks for a great Article !!!now get your Butt up to Wingdale Jan. 10 for DOVER -FEST ! the Boys will initate you ‘Into The Club”

Dino send me the info to my home e-mail and if possible I will be there…Jack

storm-king-2

Jack – When were you at Conn? Were you there when Frank Marrata was running the heads up S/S shows in 68? If you have any shots from those races, especially of “Storm King”, running or sitting, would like to get some from you. For that matter, if you have any of the “Storm King” pro stock duster from E-town also. That would be in 72 & 73.
                            Bill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.