Dragmaster East found

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? Dragmaster East found

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    anonymous

I spoke to Dennis Kurimai yesterday who used to run Dragmaster East which was originally located in Monroe, Ct. and then moved to the Norwalk area. Dennis and his partner Bill Barth used to do engine work for me and a lot of the local racers in the early sixties. He moved his operation to California around 1967. He now lives in Granite Bay, California. This is a picture of his AA/GD that ran at Dover and Connecticut Dragway. Also in the gallery is the 54 Vette, “The Hustler” that ran out of their shop.
        Al Baran

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Nice Investagative Work …NOW can you E-mail the phone Al ?And I’ll contact them direct ! is that your shot ?…got one like it in ODF…plus all the “slides ” have a ton of thier cars …out now being converted

[edit-dino…..Got the number Al—-thanks !]

dino
            Keymaster

Just talked to Dennis! …He doesn’t have ANY photos of the old cars and was quite excited about what we had…he”ll be on the forum soon …related he’s still building engines and runs into Paul Gommi once in a while. Hey …the boys are “comin’ Home” right here !

parker16

Is Bill Barth still with us?

Dave…

dino
                    Keymaster

How ’bout it Al…any info on that?

super-sport-pete

hi guys. mr. barth is no longer with us.he was working at valley auto machine in seymour ct. and passed away around 2001.i will get more info about that.he was still doing head porting and was a wealth of knowledge.i worked there 2003-2006 and people were still asking for him. he is missed.

super-sport-pete

pete at valley machine cleaned up,found this.william e.barth jr. 9/4/37-7/19/98 automotive racing machinist passed away. i posted wrong because i did not know.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.