DRAGNASTY owners-Chris Tucci & Quentin Carbone

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls DRAGNASTY owners-Chris Tucci & Quentin Carbone

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

You saw it at the 2007 Reunion and Chris is the current owner with Quentin Carbone for the last 3 years. Just found us in that Eastern Drag News Article !. He’s looking for photos of it running at Dover lettered AND before it was lettered by original owner Stanley (we forget his last name).I looked all through the Big ODF galleries and didn’t find one -Help! Chris Runs a Vette shop in North Bellmore …Long island

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Chris will Bring it To Dover-Fest ! weather permitting !!!

dino
            Keymaster

just talked Chris….forgot his password but hooked up now. Has a Altered !…23T …Big Block-8 second car.(want’s to run it Our Race at Lebanon)…just bought bought a ’57 Nomad. Paul Gallo ran it As ‘Fun City Flyer”. Sold it to Nick K, who worked at Motion….and ran it as a Bracket Car….taking Dragnasty to show at Altlantic City-April 16-17.
                Find him on Facebook;
                http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q=benchmark&init=quick&tas=0.6396172135975703&ref=ts#!/nybenchmark

They’re on YouTube Too:
                http://www.youtube.com/nybenchmark

bossguy

Fun City Flyer was on Charlie Castaldos cars too

dino
                    Keymaster

Searching fast …Found this .Will look deeper later…it was the “Fun City HAULER”

Attachments:

mac1va

I saw the Fun City Hauler 2 weeks ago in front of a body shop in Copiague on Strongs Rd I have a pic of it but couldnt upload it here for some reason? Email me and maybe you can figure out how to post it? mac1va@verizon.net Vin

mac1va

There it is! My favorite car at Westhampton Dragstrip! Check out yellowbullet.com and search “looking for pictures of westhampton dragway” 45 pages of great stuff!!!!

Attachments:

mac1va

After looking the car over, i dont think it is there to be restored to stock…too far gone. But back to a race car would be perfect! I would LOVE to see that car footbrakin it on the bumper again!!!!!!

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

It was at ETown Nostalgia July 2011 !!
                                        Billy, where’s the Sawsall???
                                        ‘V’

Attachments:

mac1va

I know someone, somewhere has a pic of that car on the bumper…..I would love to see that!

dino
                                            Keymaster

DRAGNASTY FOR SALE ON EBAY …$25433.00 ..last bid as of this time of my post AND Reserve Not Met

1962 Corvette Drag Car untouched since 1969. All orignal interior, uncut body, orginal wheels & tires from 1969, 4 speed trans, fender well headers, electric fuel pumps, traction bars, air bags. Win stickers from several North East Tracks. Unique opportunity to own a piece of drag racing history. Any question please call 631-225-3131.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Corvette-2-door-convertible-Corvette-Drag-Car-1962-/300894744887?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item460eb97137

Attachments:

don-kauer

Hey, I remember these guys from National Speedway……Good crew 🙂 I would pit with them and the Bad Company Nova sometimes………….We had fun and some good laughs 😆

patina
                                                    Participant

Car finally sold on E-bay 31,100.00

Pat

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Any idea When ? and where it went? that was awhile back .

patina
                                                            Participant

It JUST sold July 7. It was relisted a couple of times I think this time without a reserve. Only had 2 bids started at 30,000

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.